Newbie help please

Hi all, this is mine and my daughters 1st convention and we have literally no idea what to expect (We are both dead excited though) anyway my question is about the 'stars' will they be walking around like everyone else or do they just appear to do the photos and autographs? Hope you don't think im thick, I just don't have a clue.....Thanks x :thumbup:

What a great guide, thanks for sharing...I just have 1 more question please. I've purchased a photo shoot and autograph for my daughter with Emily Kinney. Will I be able to queue with her?? Obviously not get anything signed or be in the photo but I don't much fancy being separated from her :crying: ?? x

• Moderators

Correct. Getting a VT and queuing together for the autograph would be fine.

Just to ask - you say you've purchased an autograph, but we don't pre-sell these? Just wondering whether that's what you meant or that you'll be buying at the event.

Just to ask - you say you've purchased an autograph, but we don't pre-sell these? Just wondering whether that's what you meant or that you'll be buying at the event.

D'oh I mean I purchased the photo op...Sorry, do you think ill still be able to queue with her??

D'oh I mean I purchased the photo op...Sorry, do you think ill still be able to queue with her??

For the photo op? I'm not entirely sure at what point of the line the tickets are scanned. You shouldn't have any problem trying to keep her company until then. But that would be over once the tickets are checked. Unless it's a small child at that point everyone in line has to have a ticket.

For the photo op? I'm not entirely sure at what point of the line the tickets are scanned. You shouldn't have any problem trying to keep her company until then. But that would be over once the tickets are checked. Unless it's a small child at that point everyone in line has to have a ticket.

Lovely thank you, so long as we can keep eye contact she'll be fine.... thanks for your replies everyone x

Just to warn you, so that you are aware, Emily Kinney is going to be very popular on the day. Therefore, I would recommend getting to the venue at least an hour before it opens and when you get in just go straight to her signing table to collect your VTs. A floor plan will be released, along with the photoshoot schedule, at least a week before the event. After collecting your VTs you both can just relax and enjoy your day :)

The tickets are *usually* scanned when you're around 20-30 people from the front of the queue, so you should be able to stay together for all but the last part of it.

Just to warn you, so that you are aware, Emily Kinney is going to be very popular on the day. Therefore, I would recommend getting to the venue at least an hour before it opens and when you get in just go straight to her signing table to collect your VTs. A floor plan will be released, along with the photoshoot schedule, at least a week before the event. After collecting your VTs you both can just relax and enjoy your day :)

thanks Andy, we are planning on getting to the venue for about 8am, im sure the same as everyone else excited doesn't even come close :clap: lol x

• Like 1

The tickets are *usually* scanned when you're around 20-30 people from the front of the queue, so you should be able to stay together for all but the last part of it.

Great thanks Bob :smile: x