Gold Pass Entry Question

Hi all :)

Attending my second London Film And Comic Con this year and this time I've decided to purchase the gold entry pass! Already brought I've been sent a ticket my question is where do we have to go to exchange our ticket for a wristband? Also how much earlier do we get to go in?

Thank you for reading

Sincerely

Comic Con Noobie :D

You're at the front of the queue when the doors open at 9.00am. Regular ticket holders are then let in once the Gold Pass queue are in.

As Wrong Name has said your ticket is exchanged for a wrist band in the queue (assuming you arrive before opening time). If you arrive after it opens you just need to go to the ticket/organisers desk inside the event.

Also being first time gold I see that the pass entitles you to 2 free £10 autos and 2 free £10 photoshoots - how do both these work in practice please, do I need to get exchange something or do I simply join either queue at any point without having to pre-book/reserve etc assume I will have something to handover???

Also being first time gold I see that the pass entitles you to 2 free £10 autos and 2 free £10 photoshoots - how do both these work in practice please, do I need to get exchange something or do I simply join either queue at any point without having to pre-book/reserve etc assume I will have something to handover???

You don't have to prebook/reserve - you can't reserve autographs anyway. Just get in line. As far as I know you will receive your vouchers when you pick up your things on the day.

• Like 1