Gold Ticket Confusion

Boggle

I am looking at possibly getting a gold ticket and it states:

You will be able to get 2 in-person autographs from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 autographs will be free.

You will be able to get 2 photo shoots from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 photo shoots will be free.

But i have looked and there is nobody charging £10 the lowest price that anyone is charging is £15?

I regard the £10 photo and autographs as a bit of a bonus. The extra cash for a gold ticket is well worthwhile as it drastically reduces queue time for photos, autographs and talks, gives access to the refreshment area and gets you into the venue as soon as the doors open.

Honestly, the price of the ticket is worth those benefits alone.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I regard the £10 photo and autographs as a bit of a bonus. The extra cash for a gold ticket is well worthwhile as it drastically reduces queue time for photos, autographs and talks, gives access to the refreshment area and gets you into the venue as soon as the doors open.

Honestly, the price of the ticket is worth those benefits alone.

Have to totally agree on this, and I'm sure a lot of other regular gold pass holders will as well as it just makes life so much easier. I personally wouldn't do LFCC without a gold pass!!

ok will look into it more then, i have never been before and only really coming for the BTTF event

This year (and presumably in previous years) the gold pass got you priority entry to the show in the morning so you were let in ahead of the Early Bird tickets. It allowed you to queue jump at photo shoots. It allowed you to join any autograph queue at the back regardless of whether there was a virtual ticket system running on the guest or not. You also got a packet of pre-autographed photos which were either mixed or you could nominate your favourite programme(s)/film(s) and there would be a selection from there. There was also a goodie bag. There was also a closed off area which was only for gold pass holders. It's for those reasons that I've gotten a gold pass for next year and to be honest if I'm buying a GP at just over £200 I'm not going to quibble whether there's a £10 autograph/photographing guest.

ok will look into it more then, i have never been before and only really coming for the BTTF event

This year (and presumably in previous years) the gold pass got you priority entry to the show in the morning so you were let in ahead of the Early Bird tickets. It allowed you to queue jump at photo shoots. It allowed you to join any autograph queue at the back regardless of whether there was a virtual ticket system running on the guest or not. You also got a packet of pre-autographed photos which were either mixed or you could nominate your favourite programme(s)/film(s) and there would be a selection from there. There was also a goodie bag. There was also a closed off area which was only for gold pass holders. It's for those reasons that I've gotten a gold pass for next year and to be honest if I'm buying a GP at just over £200 I'm not going to quibble whether there's a £10 autograph/photographing guest.

I didnt see any mention of an autograph pack for the Gold Ticket? - reason i am saying about the £10 is it is limited to only £10 people but currently there arnt anyway looks like i am getting the gold ticket so panic over!

I didnt see any mention of an autograph pack for the Gold Ticket? - reason i am saying about the £10 is it is limited to only £10 people but currently there arnt anyway looks like i am getting the gold ticket so panic over!

That's because it related to this year's, i.e. 2014, and not next year's 2015 which incorporates the £10 autograph/photo. As you'll discover guests can be announced at any time up to and including during the show so you shouldn't work on the basis of just because there haven't been any announced as yet that there will not be any. If you have a look at some of the other shows' guests you'll see some of the price variations.