How will the Diamond Passes be scheduled?

jonathan

SM.....Firstly I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere.

Now that the first Diamond Package has been announced I'm curious as to how they will be scheduled.

With the Robert Englund one in mind would the talk and photoshoot and signing run one after the other or will they be dotted around the day?

Will there be a special signing time for the Diamond holders or would you just produce the diamond pass at his signing table to get the included autograph?

Will the print and t shirt be available before the photoshoot? As I'd probably like to wear the t shirt for the photoshoot and maybe get the print signed.

sorry for all the questions

Edited by jonathan
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Some valid questions there, would be good to know. Does the Diamond pass also allow you to join Robert's auto queue over the weekend without a virtual ticket as well ?

I can imagine this being similar to the Stan Lee aspect of last years gold pass, perhaps a separate wristband being the diamond pass which would get punched when you join the Diamond guests queue???

I already have Gold Pass as usual so not too bothered about the queuing aspect.. unless of course a diamond pass trumps the gold pass in that aspect then I'll fully make use of the diamond passes queue busting ability lol.

I'm assuming though that if the diamond pass did allow this it would only be valid on the Sunday?

Edited by jonathan

The Diamond Experience is Sunday only though I think...so we assume that the talk, photoshoot etc will all take place on the Sunday. If he were doing the talk in make up too then all the better!! :clap:

YE definitely. I was just meaning diamond tickets in general. only 1 scheduled so far but others will and they may not all occur on the same day.

• Showmasters Admin

Robert's talk and the special photo shoot will be added to the schedule like any other talk or photo shoot.

I'll double check on the autograph front. My assumption...

1: If the guest is ONLY signing for Diamond pass holders then there will be a specific signing time.

2: If the guest (like Robert) is at the show and signing as normal then you'll simply go up at any time he's signing and enter with you Diamond pass.

As for the extras (t-shirt, picture), yes I believe they'll be available for pick up before the shot.

• Like 3