Advice on the queue!

Luz

Hi all, my first film and comic convention!

Just wondering what time I should arrive to queue for 9am entry on Saturday? Will 8am be ok? I have an early bird ticket:

I have been to a show last year and the queues were massive, but don't how that would compare to this one...

Thanks.

At the summer show I arrived at the venue at 8:15, doors were at 9 and I was inside at 9:15. Apparently this time around won't be anywhere near as busy as the summer, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Agreed with this. I arrived for the summer show and got in roughly the same time as you.

8am arrival should be fine. I don't foresee this event being as big or busy at the summer LFCC.

Last few years this show has been nothing like the summer one, very much quieter. Think last year I rocked up about 8:45 to pay on the day and there weren't many people in front of me. Year before I was there about 9:10 and the queues had already gone in.

Obviously no guarantee but I'm not expecting big queues personally and certainly nothing like the summer one.

at the summer event, we had normal tickets for saturday , and was in by 1115 ,after arriving at 1050. The sunday early birds the following day in got us in by 920, after arriving at 840.

Tomorrow should be quieter. I'm arriving at 935 and expecting be in around 10ish

Edited by andrewrolar

at the summer event, we had normal tickets for saturday , and was in by 1115 ,after arriving at 1050. The sunday early birds the following in got us in by 920, after arriving at 840.

Tomorrow should be quieter. I'm arriving at 935 and expecting be in around 10ish

If it's anything like last year you should be able to walk straight in arriving at that time.