TALKS AND SCREENINGS - Details!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not trying to sound totally nOOb-ish but...

If you're emailing your booking through how is the manner of payment going to be?

I suppose you pay for it at the organisers booth isn't it?

for lfcc you sent all your details ect to SM via email, so you put your name, addy, card details ect and obviously how many tickets you want, hope this helps :freak2:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed there isn't a Star Trek talk. We have a great line-up and it's a shame we can't get these guys to "perform" in the one room. :lol:

But, I do think there are some great guests at C5 and I'm glad we'll get to see them at all!!! :lol:

Adam

Im not complaining Im not one for the talks myself - but let me get this right correct me if Im wrong please feel free. But you have two LOTR's talks but no Star Trek talks for those peeps who may have wanted to go to that showmasters can you give me an aswer as to why? :blink::unsure:

Is that not a bit selfish - no offence ment by this

Edited by zebredy

sorry if this sounds rude or unappreciative :wub: but I have to agree with the peeps here about the LACK of a STAR TREK TALK - espesh as how Zebredy correctly says you have TWO diff LotR ones! :o

if it's the fact you wouldn't know what to screen then I have 2 suggestions :P :

as I posted in the ST thread, ask each actor to choose fave ep and screen that or just have talks and no screening!!

is it cause there is no cinema space left?! soz but I am also curious as to how we have 6 AMAZING Trek guests and there's nothing special happening in the evenings! :(:D:wub:

I'm hoping you just forgot to post it :wub:

let us Trek fans know please SM !!

cheers

Surfy Sah xx

i'm sorry but i have to say that i'm verry dissapointed there is no star trek talk. especially cause ethan and robert have such a great act together. i mean there are 6 trek peeps and there weren't talks at c4 or lfacc either.

but ok in all fairness joe p is doing one. yay!!!!!

I just read this post and things like this do annoy me only for one reason - am I to expect no Star Trek talks at c6 or LFACC2 if you get any ST guests for either of the two events I've mentioned

To you LOTR's peeps I know you know this isnt a LOTR's event and this post is mainly to showmasters who I know is doing a great job but if the two major LOTR's guests that you are all talking about do get announced, and looking back at the guests that were at c4 and the talks that were on at c4 should this event not be renamed Lord of the Rings Omania or something

How many matrixs peeps are there going to the event, did I get this right one perosn gets a talk to themselves but out of 6 people not one could do a talk?

I suppose even the people who like SG havent got a talk so I can't complain to loudly

Ok so maybe none of the ST peeps wanted to do a talk prob done a lot in there life time but I do hope very much there is one in the future - yes as I said before I'm not one for the talks but I supose if there was one I might have gone purly because they have got such a good reputation over the months/years by people especially on this forum because of how well they are done. I just wanted to see for myself how good they might have been. Oh well lets just leave it at this.

Please please please do not take any offence at this post it is mirly me just posting my views (Lets not forget, if there were no LOTR's talks some(not all) of you people out there might now be posting what us ST peeps are posting right now, so think of that before you complain about what I or other ST peeps have posted)

OKies!!! Will be booking three for sat night FOTR screening and that is alot of guests for the one screening BUT DON'T CHANGE IT! I can't afford TWO screenings!!!! lmao

:wub:

Love you SM!

Heheh same! :wub:

You going to the sat night one aswell? or are you agreeing with the "canonly afford one!" statement?!

Heheh both! Sat and being poor! :wub:

Rightio 1 Saturday LotR talk for me and 2 Sunday LotR talks. One for me and one for the lovely Lady Elanor

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

I love you Sam

We are going to have a blast, *packs bib for all the drool*

SM put me and Sam by the front or I'll drown the stoat!

• Showmasters Admin
i'm sorry but i have to say that i'm verry dissapointed there is no star trek talk. especially cause ethan and robert have such a great act together. i mean there are 6 trek peeps and there weren't talks at c4 or lfacc either.

but ok in all fairness joe p is doing one. yay!!!!!

I just read this post and things like this do annoy me only for one reason - am I to expect no Star Trek talks at c6 or LFACC2 if you get any ST guests for either of the two events I've mentioned

To you LOTR's peeps I know you know this isnt a LOTR's event and this post is mainly to showmasters who I know is doing a great job but if the two major LOTR's guests that you are all talking about do get announced, and looking back at the guests that were at c4 and the talks that were on at c4 should this event not be renamed Lord of the Rings Omania or something

How many matrixs peeps are there going to the event, did I get this right one perosn gets a talk to themselves but out of 6 people not one could do a talk?

I suppose even the people who like SG havent got a talk so I can't complain to loudly

Ok so maybe none of the ST peeps wanted to do a talk prob done a lot in there life time but I do hope very much there is one in the future - yes as I said before I'm not one for the talks but I supose if there was one I might have gone purly because they have got such a good reputation over the months/years by people especially on this forum because of how well they are done. I just wanted to see for myself how good they might have been. Oh well lets just leave it at this.

Please please please do not take any offence at this post it is mirly me just posting my views (Lets not forget, if there were no LOTR's talks some(not all) of you people out there might now be posting what us ST peeps are posting right now, so think of that before you complain about what I or other ST peeps have posted)

We would love to have a Star Trek talk too, but unfortuanately sometimes we are unable to arrange the things we would like, for a whole host of reasons.

It is not right for me to go into those here, but suffice it to say that in the future we would like to bring you a Star Trek talk, we know you want a Star Trek talk, and so we will do our best to ensure that at C6 we all get a Star Trek talk!

Mark

SHOWMASTERS - if you are able to get these 'major LOTR guests' which seems to be taking far too long to organise and very unlikely, is it likely that they will be be at both talks?

Im just asking because, (and the same with a lot of other ppl as well) I certainly cannot afford tickets for both screenings (altho they are set to be fantastic full of questions and fun :D ) it would be COMPLETELY UNFAIR for ppl to have booked tickets for one night, then the 'major LOTR guests' to only be appearing for one screening or day too or whatever.

Please let us kno SM's

flick x x

Sala is down to attend all 4 days! Happy meeting him  :lol:

He is? On the main page? Coz I can't see it. Am I just being blind?

From the big advert in the MK Citizen, the GO part, its says:-

SALA BAKER

Sauron/orc/Urak'hai

Lord of The Rings

SIGNING ALL 4 DAYS!

If I had a scanner I would post it but II dont sowwie :D

Hey, I trust you! Lol

Me and my friends are gonna be loving Sala being there. He seems like a cool guy.

Yeah he is a nice guy! Well here ya go! Its not very good it was taken with my webcam!!

sala.GIF