I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C.L.O.W.N.S

Irish country music.

People who talk during films at the cinema.............especially throughout The Passion of the Christ. Grrrr.

Woody Allen.

Modern children's TV.

Morons who treat the Earth appallingly. Planning on moving to another planet anytime soon? No, I didn't think so.

Those imbeciles in Canada who think clubbing seals is 'ok'

C.L.O.W.N.S

Irish country music.

People who talk during films at the cinema.............especially throughout The Passion of the Christ. Grrrr.

Woody Allen.

Modern children's TV.

Morons who treat the Earth appallingly. Planning on moving to another planet anytime soon? No, I didn't think so.

Those imbeciles in Canada who think clubbing seals is 'ok'

totally agree with you

people who bash people who have only started to like a band because they like one song... hunny I had Dido's album imported from the States months before it was out here but I don't go around bagging people merely because they only like her now.....

I just realised that a lot of people have said they hate people that smoke around them. I've made a mental note of this and promise not to smoke near any of you. :huh: I'll do and stand in the corner or something.

Ren

xxx

I hate:

wifebeaters and childabusers it's just too wrong

people who don't care about nature sigh

clownsthey scare me

big balloons they scare me too

people with nasty tablemanners makes me loose my appetite

mosquitosnowhere near to be SEEN but always close enough to be HEARD

pushy dudeswho thinks all is permitted

Canadian Seal Clubbers oooh I would wanna club THEM to death

idiots who use labanimals want me to test a load of sh*t on you??

MSN Mordor Sauron Network, need I say more?

Fatal Errors in Windows '98 GRRRRR!!!

people who eat stuff in front of pidgeons and never give them a crumb nasty people

people who don't care about others be that poor, homeless or anyone else

Rascists my parents are, nuff said

warmakes me sad

and so much more... If I think of more, I'll post em too

S.M.JJ

Jedi aren't allowed to hate, so this will be my dislikes list! (lol)

Smoking - Hate the smell of it and lost too many good people to it.

People that walk rrrrreeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyy slowly in front of me, or stop suddenly in the street. Add to that people who aren't watching where they are going and have no spatial awareness whatsoever.

Backstabbers - People that are nice to your face then rubbish you behind your back, basically cowards because they can't face you to say what they have to say.

Loud Obnoxious People = Those that like the sound of their own voice and think the world revolves around them.

Migraines - Or things that cause them like flickering Supermarket lights and screaming children.

Sheep - Not the animals, people who follow trends without knowing why. You know who you are. Be individual!

Terrorism - Need I say more?

Barbra Streisand - The Devil's Glove Puppet. See also Migraines and Loud Obnoxious People.

Bus Drivers in London - When I'm trying to get home at 3am on a Sunday (Saturday Night).

Can't think of any more right now...it is only 9.20 am!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

• 2 weeks later...

awwww, whoever they are, POOOOOOOOOOH at them!!! they are the people who miss out on making some of the best friends they could ever have! ive met many people like that and they make me Grrrrrrrrrrr :o

*huggles*

at the end of the days its their loss....they're always the people who are in groups of friends that constantly stab each other in the back!! they think they're popular because the groups big...but half of them hate each other really! i dont get it myself :unsure::o

ps- sorry for the thread interruption...back to the hating... :o:o

Edited by POTATOES

i hate... people who take stuff without asking just cuz they assume it is okay. even if it would be okay if they asked, THEY CAN DAMN WELL ASK! *pout*

i also hate not being able to tell people how i feel... even though i do tend to bottle everything up

and i hate the fact that my ict coursework deadline is tomos... so i need to sorta finish it....