Keeping Autograph Collection Safe?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i mean i like those Ultra- Pro sleeves the most due to the fact that people at the events recommend them highly, but i just read that you had a problem with 2 of your autographs which has put me off a bit, i mean i have about 50 autographs on the wall and i am starting to run out of room so i wanted to transfer them, what damage did they do to your photos?

nah they are fine, those 2 autos i had it was the pens fault, same type of pen caused the problems.

Yeah i mean i like those Ultra- Pro sleeves the most due to the fact that people at the events recommend them highly, but i just read that you had a problem with 2 of your autographs which has put me off a bit, i mean i have about 50 autographs on the wall and i am starting to run out of room so i wanted to transfer them, what damage did they do to your photos?

nah they are fine, those 2 autos i had it was the pens fault, same type of pen caused the problems.

Oh right so they didnt damage nought?

They just stick to the sleeves, and nothing peals off?

Is there away of getting around that?

Bohan are these the right ones, i mean are they the same as yours?

http://www.toydisplay.co.uk/cgi-bin/webrea...I_PRODCODE=0161

that's them adam, they are the right ones.

Hi,

Bohan, this is gonna sound like a silly question, but with this product, is it quite easy to just flick through your collection or what? Does it look nice or is it really more for storage? Also, can you put your pictures double sided or is it not really meant for that?

I'm trying to find a nice way to dispaly my pictures so they look really nice and its easy to look through, but protects them as well. I was wondering if i should order this one :unsure:

They are great for just flicking through, its just like looking through pages of a magazine. I havent tried putting them back to back as the sleeves are only 17p each and a Binder can hold probaley 100 pages so unless you have hundreds of autographs there is no reason to store them back to back but im sure they would fit fine.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Cheers, i think ill order that one then. Thanks a lot for your help, i didn't know where to start. I've only got about 30 autos so i doubt i will need to store them back to back anyway then.

Thanks again :unsure::lol:

I followed the Colonels idea and got a binder and sleeves, i also got some sleeves with 6x4 and 7x5 sections for pictures I had taken with guests or signing, these look great after you have flicked through the autos, thanks for the tip Andy!

I checked around for awhile before I ordered from them, they seem to have the cheapest prices, some other sites want about 25p per Sleeve and £10 for a Binder so seeing as they include postage for free they are one of the best to buy from.

Just a note though, as the binder and sleeves make quite a big package you will recieve it by Parcel Force so if no one is in they will leave it at your door, luckily I live in a safe area but thought I would warn others.

Yeah i did think it would make quite a big package. Hopefuly one of my parnets will be in when it's delivered since i'm out at work all day. If not i hope they'll take it to my local mail office, thats what they usually do with all the dvds that wont fit through my letter box

Hi Dragonmate,

I think I will go with the "Ultra-Pro pages"

Although this will seem like a stupid question, if the folder gets held upside down do all the photos fall out, as some sleeves hold the photos in place better than others, and I do so hate it when they all fall out, lol.

Does anyone know if there are any sleeves on the market that are non-acidic that perhpas have some sort of fastening device on the top to prevent the photographs from falling out.

Cheers ^_^

Yes I use the Ultra Pro sleeves and Binder, I started this thread to find the best way to keep my autographs safe and I posted yesterday the link to the site where I got my sleeves and binder from, strange that some people are not asking me questions about them though and are asking others :lol: