How is it today so far?

Fine for me so far. Wasn't here yesterday so can't comment on any problems then, but it isn't packed out today, just busy. Got in fine, got all my autos by noon inc. Carrie Fisher who was personalising, had 2 photo shoots so far with another later.

Definitely an improvement on yesterday - but I guess a fair few people didn't come back for today/didn't want to queue in the rain. There was still a queue round the side of the building when I left at just before 1pm for the pay on the day, but it did at least appear to be moving. It was still busy inside and difficult to look at the merchandise, but I didn't feel crushed - they also had the aircon on which was a major plus!!!

Definitely an improvement on yesterday - but I guess a fair few people didn't come back for today/didn't want to queue in the rain. There was still a queue round the side of the building when I left at just before 1pm for the pay on the day, but it did at least appear to be moving. It was still busy inside and difficult to look at the merchandise, but I didn't feel crushed - they also had the aircon on which was a major plus!!!

That does sound positive, but for many too little too late. Putting the air con on when there's less people and not so hot....

• Like 1

not there today myself (I attended fri and sat) so only going on friends reports on their day ,they got all the 5 photoshoots on time and without problems, went in on prepaid tickets and only queued for 15 minutes. Got a VT ticket for Stan lee but obvouisly way too high to be of any worth so gave that up as unrealistic. Busy and warm inside but nowhere near the conditions of saturday, huge crowds weren't at saturdays level which helped i guess. so at least they seem to have enjoyed it. pity so many found saturday such a trail of patience.

Just got home after a great day after being quite worried after seeing all the posts from yesterday (Sunday was the only day we could do). EB entry was smooth at least on the pre paid side where we were and I could have quite easily managed all the auto's I wanted within the first hour (took VQ tickets instead as wanted the option to get photoshoots signed). Queue for pay on the day photo shoot sales was mercifully short and got the extra shoot I wanted as well. Both shoots we went to ran like clock work.

Left around 3pm as had everyone we wanted, had looked at the stalls and my feet were bloody killing me! (And even the journey home was very smooth - that's out of SM control but definitely has helped the mood for the day!)