Lena Headey

Everyone lol, Carrie, Stan, McDiarmid most of the GoT actors that are coming but the big one for me this year is Edward James Olmos

I would of liked to meet Ian Mcdiamid but could only go on Saturday so have ordered his autograph from the shop. I want to try and get a photoshoot with Summer Glau and get her auto plus I want to do the Dave Prowse Emperors Chair photoshoot.

Going to a an enjoyably expensive day. :)

• Moderators

Everyone lol, Carrie, Stan, McDiarmid most of the GoT actors that are coming but the big one for me this year is Edward James Olmos

I would of liked to meet Ian Mcdiamid but could only go on Saturday so have ordered his autograph from the shop. I want to try and get a photoshoot with Summer Glau and get her auto plus I want to do the Dave Prowse Emperors Chair photoshoot.

Yeh I'm looking forward to meeting Summer as well, was sooo close to the emperors throne shoot but just couldn't afford it :(

Yeh I'm looking forward to meeting Summer as well, was sooo close to the emperors throne shoot but just couldn't afford it :(

Would you not be able to afford the shoot without Dave in it think it is only a fiver?

Haha you'll have no wages left!!

I had to make my budget stretch to Milo, I couldn't miss out on meeting him!!

Tell me about it hence why I'm trying to budget it's only my second pay day as it's a new job and I got taxed last month when I shouldn't of so hopefully if I don't get taxed again I'll have enough to meet milo :) just have to wait and see what I get paid Friday

• Moderators

Haha you'll have no wages left!!

I had to make my budget stretch to Milo, I couldn't miss out on meeting him!!

Tell me about it hence why I'm trying to budget it's only my second pay day as it's a new job and I got taxed last month when I shouldn't of so hopefully if I don't get taxed again I'll have enough to meet milo :) just have to wait and see what I get paid Friday

Haha either way it's money well spent the way I see it lol. I've saved up for a few months and it was my bday on Sunday so I've got just enough to meet my budget

• Like 1

Ooo I forgot about the GoT THRONE aswell that is so worth 5 pound :)

I keep forgetting about the props, I've had one in the throne before but didn't like it so would quite like a new pic

So do I, I think I need to write it on my plan so I don't forget on the day haha

waiting for a new schedule to be published before I start making a final plan though

Me too. :)

My main guests this year are Lena & Dina Meyer so as long as i get autos from them at least i'll be happy. Have 9 shoots too & i'd love to do the iron throne prop shoot as well. I always spend more than my budget, can see that happening again this year.

Edited by CazR
  • Like 2

• Moderators

waiting for a new schedule to be published before I start making a final plan though

Me too. :)

My main guests this year are Lena & Dina Meyer so as long as i get autos from them at least i'll be happy. Have 9 shoots too & i'd love to do the iron throne prop shoot as well. I always spend more than my budget, can see that happening again this year.

Yeh I always overspend as well!!

You sound like me except I'm not intending on doing Stan/Carrie but my big one is McDiarmid. I'm also having my photo with Lena Friday. Again I'll also probably revert to a seven year old despite having worked the craft show circuit and met plenty of celebrities within that field without a problem.

• Like 2

im excited to meet lena. I will be honest and say she isn't the main guest im coming to the convention for (the main guest im coming for is brooke "tessmacher" adams from tna wrestling) but she has been in the terminator tv series that I enjoyed a lot and was in Dredd which is already one of my fav comic book films ever and will be getting her to sign my terminator sarah connor chronicles series 1 bluray signed

• Like 1

Hello,

I missed the pre-order date by one day! and i am only going on the sunday, but will be queuing for 6:15 am to buy an early bird ticket at the door. I would love to get a photo shoot with lena! I wondered if you know or not whether they are sold out or whether you think I could buy a ticket on the day, I'm so worried they are gonna be gone :-(((

Hello,

I missed the pre-order date by one day! and i am only going on the sunday, but will be queuing for 6:15 am to buy an early bird ticket at the door. I would love to get a photo shoot with lena! I wondered if you know or not whether they are sold out or whether you think I could buy a ticket on the day, I'm so worried they are gonna be gone :-(((

Hello,

As far as I know they were still in stock when the online shop shut but I'm not 100% sure

I know I'm getting paranoid now but it should be fine pedro is technically dead in GoT anyway so we know he's not filming that, Natalie could be filming something else and I'm sure if Lena was supposed to be filming GoT she would of canceled the whole weekend when she cancelled the Friday the other day so should be okay :) I'm just trying to make myself feel better and it's not working I'm so paranoid now lol

Edited by Lenasbitch92

Don't worry ! I'm feeling exactly the same right now .. !! The cancelling Friday thing is the only thing that is making me feel better about her turning up! She's basically the reason I'm going on Saturday. I may just tweet her now and ask her straight up what's going on ;) lol

• Like 1

im not worried about lena cancelling the full weekend. after Natalie Dormer and Pedro have had to cancel because of the fact it was already announced she's just missing Friday preview night. if she was cancelling the full weekend that announcement would have said she was missing the whole weekend and not just friday

• Like 2