Lena Headey

• Moderators

Aww that's awesome, I've made a lannister sigul dress to wear :) I want her to do something funny in my photo but too shy to ask her lol tbh I'll probably just act like a 5 year old and get all nervous lol

Honestly she's really approachable and I'm sure would be more than willing to do a funny pose, she was pulling all kinds of funny poses with Dinklage last year

• Like 1

Aww that's awesome, I've made a lannister sigul dress to wear :) I want her to do something funny in my photo but too shy to ask her lol tbh I'll probably just act like a 5 year old and get all nervous lol

Honestly she's really approachable and I'm sure would be more than willing to do a funny pose, she was pulling all kinds of funny poses with Dinklage last year

That's awesome I will just pluck up the courage and ask her then, I'll regret it if I don't :)

Met her last year, she is lovely. She's right at the top of my list to meet again. Very excited about meeting her again. :)

I can't wait I'm meeting her Sunday so it seems so far away, what day are you meeting her? And btw love your profile pic I'm so jealous

I met Lena Headey last year and she was the sweetest guest you could possibly have met. She seemed so excited to meet me that she gave me a hug, which took me completely by surprise!

• Like 1

I met Lena Headey last year and she was the sweetest guest you could possibly have met. She seemed so excited to meet me that she gave me a hug, which took me completely by surprise!

Aww I want a Lena hug was that in the photoshoot or at autograph

Met her last year, she is lovely. She's right at the top of my list to meet again. Very excited about meeting her again. :)

I can't wait I'm meeting her Sunday so it seems so far away, what day are you meeting her? And btw love your profile pic I'm so jealous

Thanks :) i'm meeting her on sat, she's my first photo session of the day :) and she'll be the first i get a VT for :D this week is going so slowly lol.

• Like 1

Thanks :) i'm meeting her on sat, she's my first photo session of the day :) and she'll be the first i get a VT for :D this week is going so slowly lol.

Awesome, yeah I have standard entry Sunday but I might upgrade on the day as I'm abit worried about going in after 11 and not getting a VT for her, what do you think would be better to do x

I was in two minds about meeting her as am really only going for Star Wars guests but I think I will try and meet her now as well as Natalie Dormer. Can't beat a bit of GOT.

Yeah I can't wait to meet her, I would love to meet Natalie aswell but I, only going on Sunday so it's just LENA for me and I can't handle the excitement hahaa

• Moderators

From memory she asked me if I wanted to do a pose and that just happened lol, she's the sort of person who is up for a laugh and more than up for doing a pose, just go for it and ask, who knows if you'll get the chance again.

I remember meeting Gillian Anderson last year and being really scared to ask her to pose but I did and now have an awesome picture, one of my favourites actually!!

• Like 1

I was in two minds about meeting her as am really only going for Star Wars guests but I think I will try and meet her now as well as Natalie Dormer. Can't beat a bit of GOT.

Yeah I can't wait to meet her, I would love to meet Natalie aswell but I, only going on Sunday so it's just LENA for me and I can't handle the excitement hahaa

Haha try and compose yourself and just enjoy it, from the sounds of things her personality will help set you at ease. That said I will revert back to a 7 yr old boy if I get to meet Carrie Fisher on Saturday lol

• Like 2

Haha try and compose yourself and just enjoy it, from the sounds of things her personality will help set you at ease. That said I will revert back to a 7 yr old boy if I get to meet Carrie Fisher on Saturday lol

I've been trying to compose my self since I brought my photoshoot ticket it's not working In fact the past two days it's getting worse hahaa, I will literally be a nervous wreck on the day haha no I should be fine ;)