Big Dr Who Talk for Saturday. and its going to be a very interesting

• Moderators

To be fair, it's often down to schedules. Saturday is the busiest day, and I imagine getting people like those attending here isn't easy for one day, let alone a whole weekend.

• Like 1

To be fair, it's often down to schedules. Saturday is the busiest day, and I imagine getting people like those attending here isn't easy for one day, let alone a whole weekend.

Some people just come across as blatantly rude to Showmasters :P

I mean I can't make the Atlantis talk or the free Who one as I'm just going on the Saturday, but you see me cussing anyone? Blimey, sorry you have to work for these guys :P

• Like 1

Hoping this doesn't sell out before I can get a ticket (arriving at 9.30-sh with earlybird ticket)...its only thing I'm worrying about. Everything else is flexible. Only got 1 photoshoot booked. The rest is autos and a free talk.

• Like 1

Hoping this doesn't sell out before I can get a ticket (arriving at 9.30-sh with earlybird ticket)...its only thing I'm worrying about. Everything else is flexible. Only got 1 photoshoot booked. The rest is autos and a free talk.

I'm arriving at 11..:(

I'm not going to this event but I can call there will be a trailer with footage from the episodes!

Either this or Friday :)

I know there's a trailer coming over the weekend I just didn't know it'd be at comic con?

I'd prefer some clarification from a proper source, no offence.

I have not heard anything about a special trailer. But well, Jason said it would be big. So who knows. But the official confirmation is: no information available at this point.

I think that was just a clarification ;) haha okay thank you.

It isn't? I saw at least 30 people during the Stan Lee talk film and nothing was said or done about it by SM staff and it was not like they weren't in plain view.... Why isn't it allowed anyway? Guests don't want it in case they say something they shouldn't have said in the spur of the moment I guess?

Their best? There were more camera's rolling then at the World Cup final and nothing was done, while there was staff a plenty during the talk....

I understand and accept filming is not allowed but if this was their best in stopping it, forbidding it proved pretty pointless lol

I don't understand people filming it though...instead of looking through your camera, don't you just want to watch the live event you came for?

• Like 1