Sign in to follow this  
snakeydavid

Photoshoot times and venue map

Hi Can someone say approx when we will be told of the photoshoot times inc Friday and can we expect a venue map of where guests will sit. Thanks

If there is a map, usually is, be few days before hand as would need decide on lay out & set up.

Photoshoot times maybe about a week or so before.

Photoshoot schedule is usually 7-10 days before the event, to take into account last minute changes.

If a map is going to be out out before the show I would imagine it would be out at the same time as the schedule, if not a little bit later. There will be maps up at the show for sure

Keep in mind that any map does not normally show where each specific guest is located, just generally where the signing areas are, where the photoshoot areas are, where the stalls are etc. You have to figure out who is where when you go in.

Hopefully if queuing at both buildings we will know which building the big guests, John Hurt etc, will be in. Make things easier on the day :)

Ok so there defo wont be word of photoshoots times before this thursday? Been holding off buying early birds as theres only 3 people i want autographed and 1 photo, plus its going to be a early travelling nightmare for me with costs.

-k-

Ok so there defo wont be word of photoshoots times before this thursday? Been holding off buying early birds as theres only 3 people i want autographed and 1 photo, plus its going to be a early travelling nightmare for me with costs.

-k-

Which 3 guests? Just you may want think how busy they may be, what VQT number you get, amount may have queue up get in ect.

-k-

It is extremely unlikely. Way too early.

-k-

I'd say less than 1% chance of that happening.

You could buy standard tickets and upgrade on the day if needed. But not a lot you can do travel wise sadly.

-k-

Always go early bird. Even if you aren't there first thing, it's a much quicker queue (or by some point no queue at all). I imagine with everything going on it's going to be busy this year. It's worth it in the end.