Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - MICKIE JAMES

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Mickie James

Attending Sat/Sun

Autograph Price: £15

(Mickie will not be doing any photoshoots)

Mickie James is an American professional wrestler and singer, currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, where she is a former 3 TNA Women's Knockout Champion

Mickie has won:
WWE Women's Championship 5 times
WWE Divas Championship 1 time
TNA Women’s Knockout Champion 3 times

Mickie has also appeared in the Hit US TV show Psych

mikie_james_fourm.jpg

0316MickieJames.jpg

mickie+james+psych+fourth+season+4x07.jp

mickie-james-wwe-divas-7961051-392-390_c

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1222301/

• Like 1

Does no photo shoot also mean no posed pictures at table too? I'd hate to meet her and have no memento of the event. Is the lack of a Photoshoot linked to the issues at the Gail Kim, ODB and Angelina Love Photoshoots in MK ?

Edited by andrewrolar

This is the case

think mickie is not doing a photo shoot session because she is pregnant. have to meet her and get her to sign the tna ko 2014 calendar that I was bringing with me for brooke to sign

This is the case as far as I would assume. Whether she will want any photos taken will probably not be known until the day.

Yes! Shame no photo shoot but hopefully she'll do table pics, I'd love an updated pic with her :)

Does no photo shoot also mean no posed pictures at table too? I'd hate to meet her and have no memento of the event. Is the lack of a Photoshoot linked to the issues at the Gail Kim, ODB and Angelina Love Photoshoots in MK ?

What issues? What did I miss :P

• 3 weeks later...

What happened?