New guest announcement: DOMINIC MONAGHAN

Mmmmm I am still megaly excited bout the Domness!! *does the extatic dance of Dom-madness*...or just the superly amazing dance of Dom!!!

Kirsty's really excited everyone! Just so ya know! Jeez, I so have to do something to his ass!!! B)

xxkissesxx :firedevil:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, i really don't think i can answer this without a string of expletives, but i'll try.

Nope, it aint going to work. It's just...incredible, i can't believe he's actually going!! Showmasters, you rock my socks, my world, everything! It'd be more than a dream come true to meet Dom, meeting Billy put me on cloud 9 for weeks, i can't wait until October now!!!

have fun with the patting, what about a pinch

Apparently if I only pat his spam he might think he imagined it but if I pinched it he'd probably have me arrested! Okay, so maybe he'd find it funny, he is Dom after all :rolleyes:

Hey that was my idea about the pat I get dips on doing that you damn whore.

Get back to Serkis don't read, mods please delete

DOM IS MINE

and no Sarah he is not yours so there

I have dips on Dom Elijah and Billy so there.

and KT you have seen him way to much so stay away he will be all MINE.

no hes mine..mine forever!

and maybe billy will come and see dom and and

then he can join in the streak

and i will *bump into them and FaLl into the bushes and have a bit of a rumpy pumpy*

*cough*couh*

i did not just say that

Sarah ... YOU DID SAY IT!

And i am disgusted, tut, naughty sarah :rolleyes:

you should read her fan fic

most of u prolly dont realise just how obsessed wif billy and dom i am!! i have been away doin my duke of edinburgh silver assessment and i got bak thurs nite and got in the bath then i got a txt from jenny and i dived out of the bath (i now hav v painful bruises) i was shaking and crying and i hav been walkin round since mumbling "omg im gonna c Dom again"

Hi all

I'm new here and this is only the second time I have posted, I am a friend of LilelfGirl. I would like to say a few things, first thank you so much Showmaster for getting Dominic to come to C4 I am so happy :D:D:D:D:D I really can't say how much in words.

Second, I am really sorry to let you all know that Dominic is really mine and I don't shear him with anyone. :D

Third, LilelfGirl stay away from my Dominic, you already have your slutty punk Elf :D

Cora

Hi all

I'm new here and this is only the second time I have posted, I am a friend of LilelfGirl. I would like to say a few things, first thank you so much Showmaster for getting Dominic to come to C4 I am so happy :D:D:D:D:D I really can't say how much in words.

Second, I am really sorry to let you all know that Dominic is really mine and I don't shear him with anyone. :D

Third, LilelfGirl stay away from my Dominic, you already have your slutty punk Elf :D

Cora

GUYS I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS CRAZY WOMAN IS SHE MUST HAVE ESCAPED FORM SOME DAMN MENTAL HOME DONT BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAYS THANKS

LilElfGirlxx

P.S Mmmmmmmmmmmm Slutty Punk Pirate Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Okay LilelfGirl

You want to play like that, just remember that it will be this young lady helping to keep you on your feet and stopping you from saying anythink stupied to Orli when you meet him on Monday. :angry:

Cora

I OFFICIALLY take back all that I said in the above thread and appologise to Cora with all sincerity PLEASSSEEEEE dont let me say anything stupid to ORLI you know like calling him a S*utty Punk Pirate Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

LilElfGirlxx

she is my friend really guys Welcome her nicely she does share honest. You just have to play nice here Cora.

have fun with the patting, what about a pinch

Apparently if I only pat his spam he might think he imagined it but if I pinched it he'd probably have me arrested! Okay, so maybe he'd find it funny, he is Dom after all :angel:

Hey that was my idea about the pat I get dips on doing that you damn whore.

Get back to Serkis don't read, mods please delete

DOM IS MINE

and no Sarah he is not yours so there

I have dips on Dom Elijah and Billy so there.

and KT you have seen him way to much so stay away he will be all MINE.

Hey one more meeting can't hurt. Hes all mine I tell ya :D

• Moderators
Sarah's fan fic? is it THAT bad? lol  :D

yeah you think isn't that so sweet then that is when the smut comes in.

Hmm gimme a link, I can't believe she'd be THAT bad .. surely .. :angel: