New guest announcement: DOMINIC MONAGHAN

Dom is lovely to meet , ive met him twice and both times hes been absoulty gorgeous to me. He asked me to walk with him from his hotel to the tube staion in London and then I saw him at MK train staion in May!

Well worth meeting and as Sarah said hes even more sexier in the flesh :firedevil:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Dom in real is an absolute sweetheart of top quality - not to mention sexy as all hell!!!! I met him in Paris and even though we were surrounded by other people he made me feel like we were the only people in the whole world. I know that sounds corny but it was seriously one of those film moments where everything else goes all foggy.

1luvu.gif

Well, this is what it was like for Dom to meet me... ;)

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage....selected=158865

I was too shy to have a proper chat with him, because there were about 20 other fans there at the time, and I was too busy panicking about getting my book signed. But I intend to make up for it come October. However he was very sweet and polite, and so much sexier in the flesh (if that's possible). So you girls are in for a real treat!

Edited by Shirefruit

Yay, I was soooo hoping for Dom!

BTW, I am looking for some of the Ladies I met at the POTC premier in London with a Wee Scarvie. If this was u then let me know! I wana hear more about this Drunken Backwards Bowling! Maybe Dom would like to go lol! ;)

Gift giving.. for or against? If anyone has given Dom a gift in the past... what was it and did he react pleased? Are gifts well received?

Sorry for all the questions

Im sure Dom would appreciate any gift, anyone would. I duno what he likes tho, maybe one of his websites could tell u?

I (and 2 friends) have given Dom a gift and he was (or at least acted) really chuffed. He was like "you got me a gift? That is so sweet!" for like 2 full minutes - and that was without even opening it!

We got him a Man U away shirt with Monaghan 9 on the back.....I just hope he actually opened it, liked it and didn't just leave it in the loos in disgust (or drunken stupor)!

ETA: ooo look two little blocks...... ah the little things that thrill me :unsure:

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum