Who was the nicest actor you met at Collectormania

Out of all the actor/esses I have met Ray Park was the nicest! My mum and I had to wait a few hours to see him, when we met him he shook our hands and thanked us for waiting. He was really down to earth and very friendly, I'm really please he is going back.

Also Tim Rose was freindly too! I had quite a long conversation with him.

I've only bin to collectormania4, but the nicest person I met was Oliver Phelps who plays George Weasley in the Harry Potter films. He was really nice, really smiley and friendly. But everyone seemed nice... :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by fluteemj

ooooh.

Robert Davi was nice.

Bill Johnson (Leatherface at LFCC) is probably the nicest, most approachable human being on this earth!

Danny John-Jules... rules.

the Rayment Twins were really wonderful.

and... (of course)

Elijah.

(he was sooooooo nice, considering I was the 450th person he'd signed for that day!)

Ooh that's really difficult because they've all been soooo nice. If I have to choose it would have to be Sala Baker because he's sooo sweet and he remembered us from previous Collectormanias. And to give a non LOTR actor then it would be Warwick Davies - he was soo sweet to my daughter :blink:

now this is the nice sort of post i think showmatsers like on here! lol

erm... ive met andy, billy, devon murray, tom felton, (kinda met lij, dom, sean coz was in their talks) and i'd have to say tht andy serkis was the nicest - he's such a nice bloke! and i was sayign that for like aaaaaaaaaaaages after i met him @ c3! everyone else was lovely too! bless little devon murray, i think we scared him! lol... tom felton (or tom fatty matty as he wrote lol) was vey moddy, altho he let me take a pic of him.

i love everyone! lol.... billy was such a cutie! and it was such an honour to be able to see him, dom, lij and sean in real life and up close!

i can't wait to meet brian blessed! he's a leg end! :D:blink:

Edited by elijahs_ladie

i can't wait to meet brian blessed! he's a leg end!  :D  :blink:

Yeah, he's great!!!! B)

Erm, friendliest actor? Hmmm, they've all be great so far!

But I would have to say either Andy Serkis or JRD! They were both really lovely, even after signing hundreds of autographs already!!!!

You are both stars! (If there was a little star emoticon thing to put in here I would, but there isn't!!!)

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

Hmmm. . .would have to be George Takei, Rene Auberjonois, Alan Ruck, Kristanna Loken and Robert Davi.

Brent, LeVar and Tony T were great at LFCC.

And a special mention for Peter Weller cos he gave me a free signature at C4 even though he was bit odd! :blink:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Andy Serkis or JRD!

andy is wicked! total leg end man! and the fact that i wrote to him and he wrote me a letter back too - nadwritten and it's definately him! lol

JRD was at C3 but we didnt go to meet him 4 sum odd reason :blink: also ive been to C3 and C4 and had ample time to go and meet Sala Baker but never did. what was i thinking! oh, i know - elijahelijahelijahelijah!!!!!!!! hehe lol

Collectamania is difficult as generally you don't get to spend much time with them.. If pressed, I would have to say John Rhys Davies who seemed to be actually enjoying himself and had lots of time for fans and made an effort to put them at their ease..

For a Non Collectormania I must say it would be Alice (Borg Queen) Krige..

She is so friendly... At my first meeting with her (at a Trek convention), she signed a piece of artwork and the gold pen was running dry.. It wasn't too bad, and I said it was OK.. She insisted that it was not OK and asked me to give her 5 minutes whilst her assistant got another pen with the same nib.. She said just come straight back to her (ignoring the queue ) at whcih point she very carefully went over her signature again to make it perfect..

How many actors would do that in the pressure confines of a convention???

Oh this is a hard one!

Hmmm...

The Rayment Twins probably, had a good long chit chat, very cool and laid back guys.

Norman Lovett, Danny John-Jules, George Takei and Thomas Robins were also fantastic to meet...

Oh and Sala is a great guy as well...especially when hyper on sweeties

Ooooohhhhh can't answer this question! ^_^:blink:

Oooh, seeing as I've only been to C4, there's not much to choose from. :P^_^

But, I would have to say it was Tony Head, considering the poor guy's queue he was fantastically polite and chatty! :blink:

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)

Theres been so many

But the most impressive was Sean Astin. We got talking about a possible Goonies 2 and the reference to "One eyed Willy"

He even shook my mates hand who only turned up to take the pics for me .

Goonies Rule !!!

Theres been so many

But the most impressive was Sean Astin. We got talking about a possible Goonies 2 and the reference to "One eyed Willy"

He even shook my mates hand who only turned up to take the pics for me .

Goonies Rule !!!

ahh he was nice....

mmm mcfly! sorry!

Erm I'd have to say Sala (He remembered me from C4 when I met him at LFACC and he's great to talk to) or JRD (so friendly and talkative)

But all the people I've met at Collectormania events have been absolutely lovely!

Tem Morrison was nice!

He was having messing around with the people in front of me by putting a Jango Fett helmet on and sticking his figures up at the camera the bloke had in front as he was taken a picture of him and his mate and at random people with the helmet on!

I was really nice to me 2, but its 2 much 2 tell.

Edited by Adam