Elijah Wood

Nell

Fawlty Towers Rocks! The Darkness Rocks! The music he likes Rocks!!

I mean c'mon The Darkness, Smashing Pumpkins, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Ramones (Does anyone know where I can get a black Ramones t-shirt?)... and so many more.. :D

Speaking about Fawlty Towers.. I love the ones when them Germans stay there & he does that walk!!!! LMFAO.....

I haven't seen Monty Pyton or the League of Gentlemen..

The office is just great.. especially the dancing one!!! LOL.... Little Britain is better though!!!!!!!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You're German! I thought you were ill!" :lol:

Genius!

And you must check out Monty Python - with that Mel Gibson bilge about The Life of Brian would be a good start... ;)

As for the League of Gentlemen, well....dare you venture there? :blink:

And no doubt when he sees it, Elijah will love Little Britain too!

"Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeehhhh eeeeeeeeehhhh!!!"

:lol:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*comes from afar after hearing LoG mentioned*

We had a scene in our panto with the local shop in!!! Lil' red riding hood had to buy a drink for her alcoholic grandma...so she stopped off at the local shop.

Hello? hello?

YEEESSSS???????? This is a local shop for local people there's nothing for you huereeeeee!!

Tefalome? Is this one? *holds up snowdome*

Edward! Edward!!

*falls on the floor laughing*

:help: Hi there from a Billy Fan - Sorry about that but I do need some help and thought I just might find it here. Has anyone got a Lij pic that they have taken themselves? I need one to copy for an oil portrait for Kilty but I'm not supposed to copy stuff that's been printed already. If anyone can help and post it here I'd be grateful. :D

I do find Lij quite cute too by the way and can we make Kilty a monkey nut whilst she's on her hols??? :D

Yeh sure! Kilty can be Monkey Nut # 6!

I dont have any pics that r good enough for that, i werent allowed to take any in the queue at c4. mebe u could ask the ppl behind us in the queue, they were allowed. justice, eh!?

:wub: Aaah. Thanks for that. Wonder who the people were in the queue?

I do have one pic of him at C4 when he walked past us, he had a glass in his hand and Dom was there too. But the pic is a bit small. :D

Can't wait to leave a text on Kilty's phone to tell her she's monkey nut 6. She'll wonder what the hell's going on!! :D;)

:unsure: Hi there from a Billy Fan - Sorry about that but I do need some help and thought I just might find it here. Has anyone got a Lij pic that they have taken themselves? I need one to copy for an oil portrait for Kilty but I'm not supposed to copy stuff that's been printed already. If anyone can help and post it here I'd be grateful. :angry:

I do find Lij quite cute too by the way and can we make Kilty a monkey nut whilst she's on her hols??? :unsure:

Here's some of my Elijah photos from c4

a42f5458.jpg

7e3ae5d0.jpg

Hope this helps you. Any chance of us seeing the protrait when it's done :angry:

:P  Hi there from a Billy Fan - Sorry about that but I do need some help and thought I just might find it here.  Has anyone got a Lij pic that they have taken themselves?  I need one to copy for an oil portrait for Kilty but I'm not supposed to copy stuff that's been printed already.  If anyone can help and post it here I'd be grateful. :P

I do find Lij quite cute too by the way and can we make Kilty a monkey nut whilst she's on her hols??? :P

Here's some of my Elijah photos from c4

Hope this helps you. Any chance of us seeing the protrait when it's done :D

:D These are brilliant. Just what I wanted. Thank you so much. I will get Kilty to post the portrait once it's finished.

Lij Hugs ;):unsure::(:wub:

*rushes off to print of pics*

Can I post one more? :( Here's me with Elijah. I've never posted this before and you can see why! I'm not at my best here (and am dressed as Sam) but just look at Elijah's face :blink:^_^:P

elijahclaire.jpg

Wow!! you are soooo lucky, I'm the same as Jenny I only got one decent pic of Elijah when he walked past me and my friends, I really want to meet him one day!! (I sound like a broken record dont I) That makes a grand total of EVERYONE saying they want to meet him!

We will do one day guys! :o

*LMB* xxxxxx

Yup we will... remember "Dream the impossible because dreams do come true" as said by Elijah.... & remember that.. last year I was thinking I'd never even see Elijah in the flesh.. ever and luckily I have.... so let's hope for maybe a while longer :lol: Well that screening was awesome.. Just meeting him in person would've been better for a bit longer...

FG x X x