Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwahahahaha!!!!!

I want to post the 100th reply, yey baby!!!!!

thanks to everyone for posting in this topic! here's to the next 100posts!

Othalla

seen all the way back in the Season 2 episode "Fifth Race"; when O'Neill gets the Ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain he goes to this planet and meets the Asgard for the first time, yey! :D

ok my q., and just cause it's the 100th post, I'd better make it a good one!!!!

IN WHICH EPISODE DO SG 10 DIE AND HOW? HOW IS WHAT KILLED THEM STOPPED?

:D

surfy sah xx :P

Is it in the Black hole episode a matter of time. I think that would be sg10, I was trying to think through all the episodes where the whole team dies pretty sad huh. But erm they are on a planet with a black hole which is sucking them in.

To stop the black hole sucking in the whole of the sgc don't they blow something up, Oh I can't remember the last bit just that Jack is on rope dangling infront of the gate.

sg10 die in the episode matter of time by a black hole which prevents the sgc from disconnecting the wormhole so jak and an ex buddy set off a focused shaped charge at the gate which causes it to jump to another planet and they shut down the gate.

is that what you were after??

and as for the othala question i could picture it being said but not who said it argh!

:wub:

mwahahahaha!!!!!

I want to post the 100th reply, yey baby!!!!!

thanks to everyone for posting in this topic! here's to the next 100posts!

Othalla

seen all the way back in the Season 2 episode "Fifth Race"; when O'Neill gets the Ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain he goes to this planet and meets the Asgard for the first time, yey! :D

ok my q., and just cause it's the 100th post, I'd better make it a good one!!!!

IN WHICH EPISODE DO SG 10 DIE AND HOW? HOW IS WHAT KILLED THEM STOPPED?

:D

surfy sah xx :lol:

Yeaaahhh well done Sah!! 100th reply as well - thats soo good!! :D

Well no need to answer your question as they both seem to have got it right! :D Heheh

(and dont worry tiggerific I've been the same with a few other questions..i mean you gotta get stuck on some..even those who are as knowledable as you!! It's soo annoying when it's on the tip of your tongue tho! :lol: )

Vin Eremal appear's in the season 7 episode "Fall Out" - I don't want to say too much cause I know some forumer SGers haven't seen s7 yet!

he is an Embassator who comes to the SGC to negociate re-settling of his people (soz if you were looking for more but trying to be careful of giving too much away :huh::P )

WHO IS THE CURRENT HOST OF THE GOA'ULD OSIRIS? - DEATILS!!!

(ignore events of s7, spoil free zone :rolleyes: )

AND WHY IS THIS PARTICULAR BAD GUY OF IMPORTANCE TO DANIEL JACKSON?

surfy sah xx ;)

Vin Eremal appear's in the season 7 episode "Fall Out" - I don't want to say too much cause I know some forumer SGers haven't seen s7 yet!

he is an Embassator who comes to the SGC to negociate re-settling of his people (soz if you were looking for more but trying to be careful of giving too much away :huh::P )

WHO IS THE CURRENT HOST OF THE GOA'ULD OSIRIS? - DEATILS!!!

(ignore events of s7, spoil free zone :rolleyes: )

AND WHY IS THIS PARTICULAR BAD GUY OF IMPORTANCE TO DANIEL JACKSON?

surfy sah xx ;)

I know this one!!

sarah gardner is host to osiris and shes important to daniel casue shes an ex girlfriend.

on with the next....

how do sg1 get sent back to 1969 and how do they get back to the present day?

good one!!

he also gets the guilt trip from her for leaving (this was to work on the SG program but she doesn't know that!) and he feels responsible for not protecting her from becoming a host! :D

know the 1969 one but think I'll give DarlElfUK a go! :blink::lol:

xx

The got there because of a solar flare threw the gate of or something. They got back by finding out the next flare, and leaveing at the precise time it is. But almost miss it!

I am not to sure, but if you say its right, i will post one. :D

Tee hee. I am almost torn between my love of the Asgard and Gollum. I think i'll go to Asgard again. I'm proud of that creation. Sorry. Missed the post before so i beat you to it... :P

Ok here i go. Cr@p at questions so this is gonna be the easiest of the thread.... :D

What is the name of Thors First Mothership?

Edited by Mike

That was the other name I remember that, I once one a Stargate trivia quiz on the net. That was one of the questions and I couldn't even remember the answer... :blink: and to think I won MS's autograph for that.

Ok another question mmmmm....

In season 6's Shadow Play what key points led us to believe that 'Jonas' wasn't exactly reality?

That was the other name I remember that, I once one a Stargate trivia quiz on the net. That was one of the questions and I couldn't even remember the answer... :rolleyes: and to think I won MS's autograph for that.

Ok another question mmmmm....

In season 6's Shadow Play what key points led us to believe that 'Jonas' wasn't exactly reality?

Someone! :lol: I've only seen that episode once, so I'm a bit useless! ^_^

When Jonas and Dr. (insert name here) were running down the stairs before the doctor fell Jonas's gun was actually an intar! (from rules of engagement) oh and when he's at the SGC you see Jonas in the room but when it's thru the screen he isn't actually there!!!! :wub: hope that's enough!