Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have a clue, I know when her bday is..but nope, not a clue what she was filming on that day!! :unsure::wub: Good question!

blimey i just completely mis read your post thought youd written when her BABY was??!!!! wow! how dumb am i!!!

anyway the answer to the question is the changeling they were actually fimling the bit on the bridge with the car crash on the day of her birthday. She was given a huge bunch of flowers! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

having just told Muffin I couldn't get the answer, it came to me!!!!! :blink:

O Malley's steak house :lol:

umm ummm ummmm!!! :D

this q all thanks to MUFFIN as it is based on her second fave episode :P

(no doubt she will answer this immediatey and post another one :blink:)

IN THE S3 EPISODE "LEGACY", WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE RACE OF BEINGS FOUND DEAD AND HOW DID THEY DIE BY "INFULTRATION"?

Luv sah xx

You guessed right Sah, I love that ep so much I had to answer.

The group was called the Limvris. They died by infiltration when they used the tablet device thingy scrolling to the next page it was a land mine, One of Marchellos goa'uld killing inventions. There was ten per device and 9 Limvris they killed the goa'uld inside them ;)

Ok another of my fave episodes is S4 Beneath the surface so the question is...

What were the new names given to SG1 when they worked ' Beneath the surface'?

indeed :D he does Tiggerific! :wub:

saw it on the Lowdown the other night, all thanks to Zeb, cheers Zeb!!! :D

anyways, BluebizzieB, you have already posted that on the LFACC2 topic! this SG thread is about TRIVIA, there are plenty of other threads you could post that in, PLEASE stay on topic! there are plenty of random-posting threads and AT threads to discuss such things :D

surfy sah xx

Fair Game :D Love the episode....

Erm another question hmmm....

In the S2 Finale, Out of Mind what year was O'neill told it was when he he first woke up?

thats a very good question.........

2077?

next!

who does sam tell to go suck a lemon??

I wouldn't have a clue, I know when her bday is..but nope, not a clue what she was filming on that day!!  :angry:  :P Good question!

blimey i just completely mis read your post thought youd written when her BABY was??!!!! wow! how dumb am i!!!

anyway the answer to the question is the changeling they were actually fimling the bit on the bridge with the car crash on the day of her birthday. She was given a huge bunch of flowers! :D

ok i might have misread bday for baby but i was actually right!!!! how freaky is that!!!!!

.....who does sam tell to go suck a lemon??

ummm would that be Dr McKay Vicky?!?! :headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

hehe!!!

um a q..... :unsure:

Solitudes marks this first episode which SG regular appears in? :lol:

(yey Solitudes!!!!! :headscratch: )

Luv sah xx

Was it Sgt Siler (Dan Shea i think his name is), I love this guy there should be more of him.