More 80's Guests!

chloepop

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz)

Mayim Bialik (Beaches)

Jenn Von Oy (Born on the Fourth of July)

Ken Lerner (The Running Man)

Brian Thompson (Terminator, Alien Nation & Cobra)

Harris Yullen (Scarface & Ghostbusters 2)

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky IV, Masters of the Universe & Red Scorpion)

Mr T (Rocky 3)

My apologies I think I said ages ago I would get in touch with my friend in LA who used to share a house with Jenna and I falied miserably to do that ! I don't know if he is still in touch with her , but I will try and find out and see if she is interested in coming. He's also friends with Eric Szmanda from CSI and Zooey Deschanel so I might drop their names into the conversation as well !

My apologies I think I said ages ago I would get in touch with my friend in LA who used to share a house with Jenna and I falied miserably to do that ! I don't know if he is still in touch with her , but I will try and find out and see if she is interested in coming. He's also friends with Eric Szmanda from CSI and Zooey Deschanel so I might drop their names into the conversation as well !

That would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Genuine Question: There were two shows called Full House. One was a british sitcom and the other was an american show starring John Stamos, Lori Loughlin, The Olsen Twins, Etc. Was the american Full House from the 80s or 90s and either way could we have some of them as guests please?