Latest Guest Announcement - Hall of Famer Amy Dumas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, who's looking forward to meeting lita/amy dumas ? I know I am, I'm getting the same feeling as I did when I met her last year, only 4 weeks away and I've got my 2 photoshoots and talk ticket ready

I hope she will sign as amy, I have plenty of autos of lita, I'm so looking forward to meeting her again she is my favorite diva

Last year she asked us if we wanted her to sign as Lita or as Amy Dumas so it shouldn't be a problem. She also signed an ECW image for me as 'Miss Congeniality'

Edited by jonathan

Thanks I will do that if there are clashes, just one more question, would amy sign in her real name instead of her characters name ?

I met her around 7 years ago at a Luchagors gig, she signed as Amy for me, so probably her real name? :)

I saw the luchagors at Darlington, great gig. Also, the whole band were really cool and she was awesome- really approachable to fans . I got the CD signed, good times

Thanks I will do that if there are clashes, just one more question, would amy sign in her real name instead of her characters name ?

I met her around 7 years ago at a Luchagors gig, she signed as Amy for me, so probably her real name? :)

I saw the luchagors at Darlington, great gig. Also, the whole band were really cool and she was awesome- really approachable to fans . I got the CD signed, good times

They were ace! She was great, like you said very approachable, she would stay with us all until we had to go. That's awesome! She signed my banner and I got a tote bag :D

• Like 1

They were ace! She was great, like you said very approachable, she would stay with us all until we had to go. That's awesome! She signed my banner and I got a tote bag :D

Another really cool thing at the gig was she walked straight onto the floor to watch the other bands play, and on top of that, the fans just let her do it and made a fuss over her later on, when it was appropriate. She was stood right next to me for one set. I was totally cool about it but inside I was like 'whoa'. So yeah, I was kind of at a gig with Amy/Lita haha :)

Edited by stevie_g
  • Like 1

Another really cool thing at the gig was she walked straight onto the floor to watch the other bands play, and on top of that, the fans just let her do it and made a fuss over her later on, when it was appropriate. She was stood right next to me for one set. I was totally cool about it but inside I was like 'whoa'. So yeah, I was kind of at a gig with Amy/Lita haha :)

That's so cool! I love when it's like that, I'm so jealous! :D I read they won't be back over here to tour because there wasn't enough demand for them as ticket sales were so low first time. So I imagine LFCC will be the only place to see her now, and since her Hall of Fame induction I imagine she will be pretty busy!

• Like 1

That's so cool! I love when it's like that, I'm so jealous! :D I read they won't be back over here to tour because there wasn't enough demand for them as ticket sales were so low first time. So I imagine LFCC will be the only place to see her now, and since her Hall of Fame induction I imagine she will be pretty busy!

Looks that way according to her site!