Remaining Gold Passes on Sale

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

It seems that there was an error in the shop on the number of gold pass tickets sold for Chevron and we are pleased to say that there are still 18 tickets left.

These are available now from our online shop HERE but we do not think they will last very long, so snap them up while you still can!

• Like 1

Is there any possibility of upgrading from Silver to Gold due to the shop error? (I originally wanted to go Gold but settled for Silver as at the time of booking the Gold's were marked as out of stock)

show-master don't usually allow up or down grades of tickets. If you want gold you will need to buy a gold.

Edited by stargate geek emily

Is there any possibility of upgrading from Silver to Gold due to the shop error? (I originally wanted to go Gold but settled for Silver as at the time of booking the Gold's were marked as out of stock)

show-master don't usually allow up or down grades of tickets. If you want gold you will need to buy a gold.

Yeah, I know. Was worth asking though.

Likely to stick to silver if that's the case otherwise it's a good £140ish down the drain what with tickets being non transferable (not that I know anyone who'd want to go even if they were) :lol:

Thanks for the reply anyhow :)

I'm so annoyed I tried to buy my gold ticket and each time the site reject my credit card cos you ask me issue number and issue date

I've an international Visa I don't understand why you ask this my bank as well

More I sent you 4 emails since Ocrtober and you have never answered me till now :( too sad cos if I envisage to cancel my trip

PLS answer needed ASAP

Edited by dominique

I'm so annoyed I tried to buy my gold ticket and each time the site reject my credit card cos you ask me issue number and issue date

More I sent you 4 emails since Ocrtober and you have never answered me till now :( too sad cos if I envisage to cancel my trip

PLS answer needed ASAP

Have you simply left the fields blank? They are not mandatory entries. My Visa works fine without these, and I am from Germany. If that doesn't work just enter anything that makes the order go through and put a note about this in the comments field. The orders are processed manually, so if you do that number wrong it won't be a problem.

PLS answer needed ASAP

Have you simply left the fields blank? They are not mandatory entries. My Visa works fine without these, and I am from Germany. If that doesn't work just enter anything that makes the order go through and put a note about this in the comments field. The orders are processed manually, so if you do that number wrong it won't be a problem.

yes I left isssue date and number cos I've not these number as my bank that doedn't understand what this can mean

S I left 2 fields blank and fullfil the other ones :(

PLS answer needed ASAP

yes I left isssue date and number cos I've not these number as my bank that doedn't understand what this can mean

S I left 2 fields blank and fullfil the other ones :(

maybe I should fullfil only the pink fields and not all fields with *

You will need to enter all fields that have an *. The pink fields appearing after you tried to submit are the ones there's a problem with. Which ones are pink?

The issue number is not mandatory. But you will have to enter an issue date. (Sorry, that was my mistake earlier.) Just put in any date that makes the order go through.

You will need to enter all fields that have an *. The pink fields appearing after you tried to submit are the ones there's a problem with. Which ones are pink?

The issue number is not mandatory. But you will have to enter an issue date. (Sorry, that was my mistake earlier.) Just put in any date that makes the order go through.

ok I will try but I think just it's not normal, just put in a date by chance in Issue date field :o

THX for your advice

Edited by dominique

ok I will try but I think just it's not normal, just put in a date by chance in Issue date field :o

THX for your advice

the pink ones

card number

credit card indentification code and cardholder

I fullfilled all of them each time :( then when I click enter they ask me to fullfil issue date and expiration date :(

Edited by dominique

THX for your advice

the pink ones

card number

credit card indentification code and cardholder

I fullfilled all of them each time :( then when I click enter they ask me to fullfil issue date and expiration date :(

These go pink because the two other numbers are missing.

Just enter anything in these fields. Doing that has solved the problem every time before.

Okay...

The Start date/Issue number problem. For some silly reason you need to populate those fields even if the details don't relate to your card. Use zeros or "n/a" and it'll push the order through. Payments are processed manually and for Visa/Mastercard all we need is the 16-digit number, expiry date and CVC (the 3 numbers from the back of the card) you can make up any old rubbish for the other fields for those cards. The lesser-spotted Switch card still requires the extra info, but I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

The Gold ticket problem. Firstly, thank you to those people who went ahead and purchased a Silver ticket when the Golds appeared to be out of stock, on this occasion we would be happy for you to upgrade to a Gold ticket if you so wished. We're bending the policy this time because the error was our fault and you supported the show anyway. If you'd like to upgrade, please place an order for a Gold ticket and provide your Silver ticket order number in the additional info box.

PLEASE NOTE:

* Upgrades will only be allowed for Silver tickets that were bought just because there were no Gold tickets left.

* I know the exact date that the error occurred and anyone who bought a Silver ticket before this date will not be permitted to upgrade, so please only attempt to upgrade if you were genuinely affected by the error.

* Anyone trying their luck will be publicly tarred and feathered before the event's opening ceremony.

* First come, first served. Obviously.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...