LORD OF THE RINGS!!

mimis

Would you like there to be another lotr guest?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be another lotr guest?

• Yes (I have very good taste and heaps of common sense)
    • No (I'm being bitter)

i voted yes because i have very good taste and heaps of common sense, hehehe mind you craig is an amazing bloke so im happy! :D tho seeing sean astin again would be even better! bring on the astin y'know you want to

no more goddamn LOTR guests PLEASE!!!

i personally dont give a flying f**k about the films, so more and more LOTR guests doesnt really make me wanna go to either LFACC or Collectormania.

yeah ok we all know LOTR is the current flavour of the month, but its really obvious that tons of people just want certain LOTR guests there coz they fancy them.

we need more good horror guests, coz the horror fans are being neglected.

I agree totally with the no more Lord of the Rings votes. The cast and the films are so boring. It actually puts me off wanting to go to shows like this. And by the way, why is enjoying that there will be no more Lord of the Rings films 'so ignorant'? Ignorant of what exactly? Or are you just rambling incoherrently like Lord of the Rings fans tend to do?

And by the way, why is enjoying that there will be no more Lord of the Rings films 'so ignorant'? Ignorant of what exactly? Or are you just rambling incoherrently like Lord of the Rings fans tend to do?

just wait until they make the hobbit...! therell be even more guest requests...

Edited by mistaken_plane

I did vote no, Im not bitter, but didn't you people not get spoiled enough at collectormania 4?

Plus there are new LOTR guests at collectormania 5.

Some of you lot remind me of the kids from willy wonka, lets see whose MORE MORE MORE!!! when your stuck up a pipe with chocolate forcing its way up your colon shall we!

Kat hmm not bitter nooo not at all :P

U might not give a flying f*** about LOTR well i'm the same with Horror but i'm not saying i don't want you to have any guests

wow, you managed to read alot into that, that wasn't there didn't you!

I have never once said I didnt like the films, I loved them.

U might not give a flying f*** about LOTR well i'm the same with Horror but i'm not saying i don't want you to have any guests

where exactly did i say i didnt think there should be ANY LOTR guests?

some is fine, its just thateverything seems to be either LOTR or star wars related. plus LOTR is just one franchise, which gets a ton of guests, as opposed to the whole horror genre, which hardly gets any.

Well i put yes just beacuse any extra guests i think are great no matter who they are - have me as a guest woohoo j/k :wub:

What i will say about these events is that you guys all may be fed up of all the LOTR guests because C4 was soooo packed of them - i can understand it was very crowded and annoying - but for some people like myself this is the first time i have been to Coll. I didnt even know it existed before now.

It makes sense to balance the range of guests out if you can - some Star Trek - some Star Wars - some Harry Potter - Some horror and cult names, but understand this is an event that needs to be successfull. Showmasters must sign who they can, whoever is avaliable - dont forget that some of these guests may suddenly have work commitments and not be able to come even if they HAVE said they would attend.

If 10 guests from the same show said they would come im sure showmasters would sign them all. You cant pick and choose who has time/intent to be a guest - these are people with busy lives and whoever the guest they are bound to please someone.

We should all be happy guests are attending not annoyed. If we start picking and choosing we may end up with none :wub: Be HAPPY - Peace out man :wub:

Lotr guests are currently bringing in more money than other films/genres.

I only post with support for guests I would like to meet. If someone surgests a guest that I don't want to see or don't like for whatever reason, I register my opinion by simply not posting for them. That way no one gets offended. I've never told anyone their favourite stars shouldn't attend and I grow tried of been told "no more lotr"

I love who I've met so far and if I never get another lotr auto again, I'm still happy with my lot. And will continue to sing show masters praises. :wub: Supporting my favourite guests does not in any way me being ungreatful for what has been and indeed the c5 guest list. Because I am truely greatful!

A yes/no, should there be another lotr guest? poll was just asking for an arguement.

Bickering bickering bickering!!! Children please - control yourselves!!!!

People really should not be bothered that there are many guests from a certain franchise - you don't have to go and see them!!!!!

And if you are complaining because you think those guests are taking up the spaces of other guests, i.e. why there are fewer horror stars, then blame someone else - its not the fans fault!

This is a tiring debate!

Although, I do think a HP star would be good - those guys aren't catered for at all this year! (not so many complaints though from them, bless em!)

LOL :D

Can I just say one thing though, It is so unbelievably offensive, that if the question arises "should there be MORE lotr guests".

And somebody says no. That automatically makes people think that those people dont want any lotr stars there.

I have never said that for one, and I dont think leatherface (sorry I dont know your real name, unless that is your real name.....) has ever said there should be NO guests.

There is a big difference in saying that you think there are enough guests, and saying that there should be NONE.

So please stop twisting what we say, and making us look like meanies.

Leatherface is right, this was a poll asking for peoples opinions (in a not very mature way). Dont ask if you are going to snap at anybody who says otherwise.

I think we get the point that there is only about 6 people who want maybe one more horror guest. It doesnt make us monsters who sit around all day throwing darts at pictures of hobbits.

And im sorry, but your trying to stop people "bickering", so what the bejeezus is this meant to mean -

Although, I do think a HP star would be good - those guys aren't catered for at all this year! (not so many complaints though from them, bless em!)

Hardly a white flag is it.