The Green Dragon

theoden_of_rohan

Welcome to...

The Green Dragon

PhotoGreenDragon3003.jpg

...sit yourself down and relax!

I am your friendly landlord and I want everyone to have fun while they chat amongst friends! To aid you in this enjoyment, we have our lovely Julie (Narago) as bar manager!

So, talk about anything and have fun!!!!!

(Any brawls and either me or Narago will send you in the direction of the Prancing Pony, ok?)

Edit: Photo supplied by Bar Manager Jules - cheers hun LMAO!!!!

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be why... lol So........ LITTLE BRITAIN Who likes that? :unsure: I do :P "A packet of pork scratchins, another packet of pork scratchins, a box of matches, and 4 pints of snake bites please!" "Have you got any ID?" "Yeah, but no but yeah but no but....." LMFAO and "What adivce... can we give... to Barbara... to turn her tragic life around?" "Cut Out Biscuits.." "Cut out biscuits! Anything else?" "Instead of sugar use artificial sweetner in tea" "Summink about sugar..." God, they are my fave ones... & Andy in the wheelchair... Anyway.... :lol:

FG x X x

Takeshi's castle - yeah I've seen that!!!! Getting a bit bored of it now, but its still pretty funny LOL

Little Britain - verry funny!!!!!

inos - here's a pint of our finest local ale (brewed in Hobbiton itself!)

Wyn - we're looking for a chef? or a general bar lady? or a karaoke singer perhaps????

Wow you have named the two programmes I love the most!

Takeshi's castle is so funny. me and my mum got hooked on it when I was ill. It's so funny. And painful. I don't understand why people do it. But then again I sort of want to do it in a weird way!

Little Britain is hilarious! I love it so much. Looking forward to the second series, whenever that may be. My favourite has to be Anne, I think, the crazy person that takes things away going "eh eh eh eh eh eh". Lol. Can't explain to those who ain't seen it!

"I'm a laaaaaady..."

"If ye were to ask me on a Monday, I'd say yeeeeeees, if ye were to ask me on a tuesday, I'd say yeeeeees, If you were to ask me on a Wednesday I'd say....no."

lol. Loads more but my fingers are tired...

*Brawls - to see what happens*

Hello Hello friend's in the Green Dragon!!

For me a Pint!!And pint's for all my friends!

A pint of Hobbiton!

I had a hard day today.I'm very sleepy!!I just had a hard hour of Aikido (a marshall art where i feel me a hobbit because all the people are sooooo big!)

And tomorrow I have to get up early in the moring to make a walk to Inos Hobbit house!

Where danger is (I mean the cat Gollum/Sméagol)But there is also a pony!!( I mean the dog!!)

So,a good reason for a good pint!

I hope they bring the series' out on DVD

(About Takeshi's Castle) I love Bridge Ball, especially when they get hit in the face :lol: & Wipe Out when they go round on the surf board & have to jump over the whales.. Oh oh oh & High Rollers..... LMAO.. have ya noticed hardly any women pass the more physical challenges like High Rollers.. I've only ever seen one women get pass that.. I wish we had something like that over here I'd most definitly go for it.. we don't have anything like it in England though! :D:lol: Ah well lol... B)

FG x X x

I'm your bar maid :)

**pulls perfection pints**

Oh yes, forgot to introduce our new staff members!

We not only have Stanmarsh as reliable bouncer, but we now have Wyn as our friendly bar maid!!!!!!

However, we are still looking for a chef? :lol:

I know it's not on your list but can I be your resident drunk?

I'm your bar maid :)

**pulls perfection pints**

Oh yes, forgot to introduce our new staff members!

We not only have Stanmarsh as reliable bouncer, but we now have Wyn as our friendly bar maid!!!!!!

However, we are still looking for a chef? :lol:

I know it's not on your list but can I be your resident drunk?

YEAH!!!! Why not? Hee hee :lol: