photo shoot refunds

• Showmasters Admin

I'm afraid the only people that can deal with this are those that run the shop.

I have emailed them to highlight this post, but without the order number there's not much they can do.

Although QS does what she can to help she does NOT have access to the system and can't do the refunds. All she can do is what I have done and highlight the issue to those that can.

Please email info@collectormania.com with your order number.

I'm afraid the only people that can deal with this are those that run the shop.

I have emailed them to highlight this post, but without the order number there's not much they can do.

Although QS does what she can to help she does NOT have access to the system and can't do the refunds. All she can do is what I have done and highlight the issue to those that can.

Please email info@collectormania.com with your order number.

Thanks Too Tall, Have they sorted out the problem with Hotmail accounts? I know if you use a Hotmail account SM have problems with this..?

I've been away for a friend's wedding and am just now back to somewhat regular computer access. I am in the process of forwarding all e-mails I have received meanwhile.

Please be patient for a little bit, I am really doing my best here. Three e-mails within 36 hours and you start yelling at me in the second isn't really going to speed up the process. This was nothing from someone who posted here, but something I just found in my inbox.