After- show party/get together on the Saturday?

id be there if something was arranged.

each year i go home from the show bummed that its over for another year so this time, continuing onto a bar or cafe with the folks ive arranged to meet during the day - would be right up my alley.

hope this happens....

Edited by modern_day_prophet
  • Like 1

There might be something happening at Classic Grand on the Saturday night - I'll keep y'all posted.

I've been asked if I'd be interested in helping out with a quiz/geek themed night, but I won't be taking the responsibility of organising one on my own this year... Quite frankly, it's been too draining the last few years, and it's at the point now where if Showmasters don't want a party, I don't have the energy to try to put one on without their backing. Maybe next year they'll continue to grow the event, and decide to go back to having something for punters on the saturday night, and hopefully they'll give me a shout to help out if they do... but for this year, you have my apologies and promise that if there is something happening at Classic Grand, or elsewhere, I'll do my best to join y'all and party hard with you!

I believe Geek Retreat are planning something as well, but remember, they close fairly early so if you wanna make a night of it it'd be Geek Retreat for milkshakes, snacks, and fun in the early evening, then elsewhere for grown up drinkies and entertainment.

• Like 1

Just checking the Classic Grand events timetable and there's already a gig on for the Saturday, so don't think that's an option. I've also e-mailed Geek Retreat to ask if they have anything planned or are willing to stay open a bit longer for us, though no reply as of yet.

Would definitely love to go for a few drinks and keep the fun filled day going for a bit longer, so we need to make some sort of plan.