Question about refunds

I wasn't sure where to ask this question. My friends and I have some missing tickets and refunds etc. Bearing in mind how busy it will be and how long the queues will be would it be better to come along to the Friday night to get this sorted, or wait until the Saturday? Thanks!

Mark Lewis Jones refunds.. can I bring the ticket and exchange on the day?? Thanks :smile:

No, sorry. Unless SM specifically announce that this can be done (as for Michael Shanks) I'm afraid this isn't possible. Refunds for Mark Lewis Jones are already being processed.

I'm still awaiting Linda hamilton group photo refund to my credit card. £45. Are they still in the process of doing this only I had hoped this would be sorted before the event so I have money to spend on other items.

I'm still awaiting Linda hamilton group photo refund to my credit card. £45. Are they still in the process of doing this only I had hoped this would be sorted before the event so I have money to spend on other items.

Yes, they are still working on this. The goal is to process all refunds before the event. But you also have to take banking times into account. It can take a couple of days for the refund to appear.

• Like 1

I paid on my credit card but since then, have been issued with a replacement card/new number. The card company have assured me this wouldnt be any problem so hope so!! Thanks for your reply and fingers crossed for next few days!!

I paid on my credit card but since then, have been issued with a replacement card/new number. The card company have assured me this wouldnt be any problem so hope so!! Thanks for your reply and fingers crossed for next few days!!

If the refund isn't on until after the show check with the store again. I remember two other users saying their cards expired and due to that the refunds could not be processed. I have no idea if this can differ from bank to bank, but after experiencing that I'd take your card company's statement with a grain of salt.

Sorry, are you suggesting that my refund is likely not to be processed due to this? I also now have the stargate double shoot to be refunded so a total of £95!!

Can I speak to anyone at the event ref this and what might be required from me as proof. I can't afford to lose £95. Please help!!

Sorry, are you suggesting that my refund is likely not to be processed due to this? I also now have the stargate double shoot to be refunded so a total of £95!!

Can I speak to anyone at the event ref this and what might be required from me as proof. I can't afford to lose £95. Please help!!

We've had it happen about two weeks ago that a refund couldn't be processed due to this, yes. They tried, but it wouldn't accept the card number. But don't worry, if you give your new card details they can put the refund on this card. You will not lose the money. Sorry if I left that impression, that wasn't my intention. Ask at the event if you should leave your card details with someone if that makes you feel more safe. Otherwise do as I suggested in another post and contact them a little after the event.