Wetherspoons in Milton Keynes on Friday 5pm-5:30pm-ish onwards

Kuato_Lives

• Showmasters Admin

Something I've suggested in the past and it's worked, is that if a number of you are looking to meet up and maybe don't know each other too well. Each of you print off a simple A4 sign with CM:MK on it. Then put that on your table, to most MK people it'll mean nothing, but it'll make you easier to spot by others coming to met you. As your group grows and you take over move tables put signs on them too.

Just makes it easier for shy people who maybe would find it hard to ask a group "Are you guys here for Collectormania?".

• Like 4

Something I've suggested in the past and it's worked, is that if a number of you are looking to meet up and maybe don't know each other too well. Each of you print off a simple A4 sign with CM:MK on it. Then put that on your table, to most MK people it'll mean nothing, but it'll make you easier to spot by others coming to met you. As your group grows and you take over move tables put signs on them too.

Just makes it easier for shy people who maybe would find it hard to ask a group "Are you guys here for Collectormania?".

That's a brilliant idea! I would never have thought of that!

Which wetherspoons are you planning on eating at as there are several I believe. I'll be at this one "Wetherspoons 201 Midsummer Blvd, Town Centre, Milton Keynes MK9 1EA" on Friday night with a few friends

Yep, that's the one I'm going to.

Since some people aren't staying in MK Central, could be a good idea to organise other gatherings for those in different parts of MK who still want to be social.. The bar in the Doubletree makes perfect sense for a meeting point for those of you who are staying further South.

*cough*.....alkie! :P

Lol, we must've met before!

Which wetherspoons are you planning on eating at as there are several I believe. I'll be at this one "Wetherspoons 201 Midsummer Blvd, Town Centre, Milton Keynes MK9 1EA" on Friday night with a few friends

Ah, thank god you posted that! I didn't realise there was more than one, I've probably ended up sitting in the wrong one, wondering where everyone was!

*cough*.....alkie! :P

Lol, we must've met before!

Well now you mention it..............its your turn get the round in!! :D

Won't bother with this tomorrow as ain't due in till 9pm-ish but could certainly fancy few swift pints on saturday

Edited by madmilburn

I will be at the Weatherspoons near the trainstation I think, I am staying at the Premier Inn near the Trainstation, its 1st time me staying in MK so not sure where everything is, but its my 2nd time at the event. I look forward to meeting some of you there