Dr Who Series 7 Finale *contains spoilers*

Starbug

well what can I say but wow simply amazing from start to finnish I cant say to much in case of spoilers for the people who havnt seen it yet you are In for a real treat I cant wait for the big 50th ep roll on November :dance:

• Like 1

Yes i thought it was good but i thought some of the FX in it were a bit ropey esp the second doctor and third lifted from the the five doctors. The fourth from invasion of time wasnt too bad. But why the hell show the 7th from dragonfire?So questions remain why didnt the GI use the whispermen in Web Of Fear? and abominable snowmen? If clara had met the previous doctors why didnt the 11th reconise her on thier first meet? And as for the title well we still didnt find out did we? But in that instance we will let that one slide as after all if we did find out they would have to either stop the programme or rename it. Anyone know what footage they used for the first doctor? But surely he would not be in his regular gear as he was LEAVING Gallifrey and hadnt been to Earth yet? As that was the best one that was a nice suprise but unless you a big fan a lot of past references would be wasted on the newer audience. Still i have high hopes for the big one though. Come on Moffat please dont balls it up.

Yes i thought it was good but i thought some of the FX in it were a bit ropey esp the second doctor and third lifted from the the five doctors. The fourth from invasion of time wasnt too bad. But why the hell show the 7th from dragonfire?So questions remain why didnt the GI use the whispermen in Web Of Fear? and abominable snowmen? If clara had met the previous doctors why didnt the 11th reconise her on thier first meet? And as for the title well we still didnt find out did we? But in that instance we will let that one slide as after all if we did find out they would have to either stop the programme or rename it. Anyone know what footage they used for the first doctor? But surely he would not be in his regular gear as he was LEAVING Gallifrey and hadnt been to Earth yet? As that was the best one that was a nice suprise but unless you a big fan a lot of past references would be wasted on the newer audience. Still i have high hopes for the big one though. Come on Moffat please dont balls it up.

Too many spoilers! Lucky I've seen it otherwise I would be quite annoyed.

It was an okay episode not the best of the season but good none the less. Nicely set up for the special.

it was quite an enjoyable episode, it was nice to see clips of past Doctors as if they were losely involved in the story, I look forward to watching the 50th Special, some of the footage used in the story I was a bit surprised of, it would of been nicer if they picked out a better one for the 7th, shame the 8th and 6th didnt get any actual footage apart from the little mini bits we see.

lets hope the 50th goes down a treat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i loved all the classic bits, and it was an ok ep, (baddies totally underused though) but the more you sit and think about it the more it makes NO sense, as is a lot of the moffs output of late.

is that meant to the the docs grave, so all the docs, the last one is buried there? if so why only 11 faces, why a massive momument with his remains having the ability to send anyone back in time just stepping into it, why not put a big welcome sign up. crazy, how does that dude at the start know where it is?

the whisper men are so powerful why do they need to go to all this, they could easily kill the good guys, then they vanish when TGI enters the docs body stream.

why does the doc not remember clara, i loved the interaction with hartnell ect but are you telling me such an important moment that none of the docs remember her?

i did think the river stuff was really poweful

jennyt dying was SO powerfull then they got lazy lost their bottle and magically brought her back to life with a wave of a magic box strax has. HOW? WHY?

thoroughly diapointed with S7B. which leaves me worried about the 50th special, its gonna be all wibbly wobbly silly and jaunty and not in a good five doctors way ;-)