Gold Pass Confirmation

mr.fids

Has anyone who has ordered a Gold Pass got a confirmation email ?

I've had gold passes for many events over the past 6 years and I've always had email confirmation ( as proof of purchase ) to pick up the pass..

I've emailed info@collectormania three times over the past 6 weeks to confirm that my Gold Pass order has gone through and had no reply..

This year the Gold Pass details do not request a photo, so it is different this year.. has the confirmation process also changed ?

Has anyone who has ordered a Gold Pass got a confirmation email ?

I've had gold passes for many events over the past 6 years and I've always had email confirmation ( as proof of purchase ) to pick up the pass..

I've emailed info@collectormania three times over the past 6 weeks to confirm that my Gold Pass order has gone through and had no reply..

This year the Gold Pass details do not request a photo, so it is different this year.. has the confirmation process also changed ?

Same here, although I did receive an email last week requesting my autograph pack choice.

Thanks for the feedback...

At the EMS event last October I had bought a Gold Pass but was not on the list at the door.. I had the confirmation email and the organisers sorted out a pass for me..

My concern is this may have happened again as I have no confirmations for CM19 or LFCC..

Edited by mr.fids

All I get nowadays when purchasing a gold pass is the standard order confirmation e mail that you get with all orders whether it be normal entry tickets, photoshoots or whatever and not an e mail like you used to get asking for you choice of pack etc.

There will be an additional e-mail to Gold Pass holders being sent shortly. Please bear with us a little longer, it will arrive in time before the event.

Sounds good QS thanks for that info. You're always a great help :smile:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think we get e mails anymore requesting photos because theyre not using them or asking for your choice of autograph pack as you need to put that down in the comments section when you order.......but you should have had your order confirmation e mail when you purchasede your gold pass. That should be all you need. I know that QS has said there wouild be an additional e mail but if there isn't don't panic...as long as you have confirmation that you've paid for a gold pass you'll be ok :smile:

Edited by jonathan

I'm trying to find out where that promised e-mail ended up.

But yes, as Jonathan has explained in worst case just bring your order confirmation, that will do. There won't be e-mails requesting photos anymore due to the change to the wristband system.