A few concerns..

JakeJesus

Hi guys, I was just wondering when i should expect my Gillian Anderson photoshoot ticket? The payment for it came out of my bank on the 27th Feb and i still haven't received it.

The reason im asking is because i ordered a photoshoot ticket for Jenna Louise Coleman on the 12th March and it arrived today but my Gillan Anderson ticket still hasn't?

Should i be worried? i understand that they are sent out in batches, Has there been a batch of her photo tickets sent out since the 27th? if not when should i expect it?

I know i shouldn;t worry but i am abit manly because there was a virus in my email and it wiped all my email inbox clean so i now no longer have an email confirmation to prove i brought the ticket, all i have is a bank statement proving i brought something worth £32.50 from 'Showmasters Limited Milton Keynes'

Will showmasters have a record of my purchase just incase?

Thanks guys

, i was having problems signing in with my email address. Every time i tried it just said "Sign in is not possible with this data."

So i just paid for my ticket straight from my debit card without an account. I'll try and create one now to see if im able too

**EDIT

ok apparantly it was my password thats the problems, but still it hasnt got any preivous orders because when i ordered my tickets i didnt order them through my account (because i havent been able to access it until now because i didnt know what the problem with it was until just now)

Thanks for your help though!

but i still need a few questions answered

i understand that tickets are sent out in batches, Has there been a batch of Gillian anderson photoshoot tickets sent out since the 27th? if not can you give me a rough time of when to expect my ticket?

As i previouly said, the reason im worried is simply because i have no proof that i ordered her photo ticket, (other than that bank statement) I also understand there has been some problems with tickets aswell. so im just worried i might have to buy another one of her tickets, or that i wont get to meet her. Shes the reason im travelling down

Edited by JakeJesus

There is no reason to worry at all yet if the payment came out on February 27. Sometimes there is a more or less slight delay in sending out orders after they are processed. Due to the latest e-mail onslaught after the batch that went missing in February the delay is slightly longer than usual.

However, you should have got an order confirmation e-mail even when you ordered as a guest. Did that not arrive? Did you write down your order number after placing the order by any chance? If you do not even have an order number it will be a lot more hassle to match your payment to the Gillian Anderson order.

I did recieve this email, but i opened up an email a few days ago and it was a virus and completely wiped my email so i have lost the confirmation. I kept the confirmation email in my inbox just incase i needed the order number, but i lost that email when everything got wiped. So unfortunately i dont have the email or the number.

I have definitly lernt a lesson from this

Edited by JakeJesus

I did recieve this email, but i opened up an email a few days ago and it was a virus and completely wiped my email so i have lost the confirmation. I kept the confirmation email in my inbox just incase i needed the order number, but i lost that email when everything got wiped. So unfortunately i dont have the email or the number.

I have definitly lernt a lesson from this

Under those circumstances e-mail info@collectormania.com now. Provide any details you have. Name, address, card details, date the payment came out and also infos on your other orders that you have or that may be still pending.

It will take time to trace this as you are basically missing all major helpful details, but they will get back to you. Normally I would say no reason to worry. But under those circumstances I'd say rather start now and do not wait longer.

Anyone else waiting for February orders: please do not panic. The only reason I am recommending e-mailing in for this case is because Jake has very few details and they will need to match up charges being made to a special order. That is more time consuming.

• Like 1

I received my Gillian Anderson photoshoot ticket today but not tickets that were booked before that one. I guess they are coming out as tickets are printed rather than in the order they were ordered this year.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for all my replacement tickets.. not worrying yet, but any idea roughly when they are going to be posted as I have the worst postal service in whole of England ... I'm not joking.

That makes two of us. ;) But as far as I know those will go out shortly. There's a German saying "lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place", so fingers crossed we'll have them soon.

Thank you Queen Sindel you have been a huge help!

i have emailed showmasters and hope to hear back from them after the weekend at the very least

Please give them a little time. I promise they will get back to you, but a reply on Monday is not giving them a lot of time. They may well need longer than that. It is a large amount of orders they will have to weed through.

Just to update people. I recieved my ticket in the post today! Number 10! :D

i am so happy! was very nervous that i was going to have to buy another ticket!

Thanks for everybodys help

They are all starting to filter through now. After receiving Gillian's photoshoot ticket on Saturday, today I received other photoshoot tickets for Collectormania and LFCC and I expect I'll receive my other tickets in the coming days and weeks.