Any chance of a visit from Valentina Tereshkova ?

90degnorth2010

Any chance of Autographica asking Valentina Tereshkova or Alexei Leonov to visit again ?

These guests would make a great addition to a already great astronaut lineup.

I know both of these guests have visited Autographica before, but having only in the last few years found out about these shows I missed meeting them.

These two would make a great addition to the Apollo lineup and here some stories from the other prospective to the space race.

Of all the guests to meet of future Autographica these would be my top two and of course any of the moonwalkers.

• Like 1

Totally agree.

I was lucky enough to have met both of them at Autographica, and out of all the space guests those are the two that I'd most like to make a return visit to the show.

I think quite a lot of collectors have only started to come to the show in the last year or so, and even those who have been to many Autographicas may have missed Valentina as I think she was only a guest once - and that was nine years ago in Oct 2004 when the show was held in Coventry, which is when I met her.

Both of them are of course very important in space history.

I know I've now got lots more items I'd like to get signed by both of them, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Great to see others thinking like me especially being 50 years since the pioneering vostok 6 flight in 1963.

What a great attraction to the show this would be and would certainly draw a lot interest from all over europe as I notice she attends hardly any events and appears to be very low key considering her place in history.

I guess my last thoughts are come on Autographica pull any strings you can and get this fantastic guest heading this way once more !

• 3 months later...