problems with lfcc website

hi guys i mentioned this a couple of months ago about having problems with the lfcc website i thought it was just my laptop or wifi playing up but while down the workmens club last night i used there wifi too sign onto lfcc website but it didnt seem too work was wondering if its just some bizarre thing going on and not just me? and if its not just me maybe someone knows how too fix it?

thanks in advance guys

I tried to drop you a line at the e-mail you registered with when you asked first, but looks like that got lost in cyberspace.

Unfortunately we have not been able to re-create this problem and no one else has reported issues either. It would be good if you could provide us with more details - like what browser you were using, possibly what provider you were on and ideally your IP. Also a screenshot of what you are getting would be really helpful. "It doesn't seem to be working" can mean a lot of things. ;) If you could e-mail the address in my profile that would be very appreciated.

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=detail&catid=1:guests2010&id=2:alanflyng&tmpl=component&Itemid=0. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

I get this error whenever I try to access LCC from our house (on all devices is computer, tablet and phone) I can view the website from my work computer tho

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.londonfil...ponent&Itemid=0. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

I get this error whenever I try to access LCC from our house (on all devices is computer, tablet and phone) I can view the website from my work computer tho

Hmm. You are being rerouted to an insanely long IP which includes a prior guest's name - "Alan Flyng." That may be the problem. Alan is not announced for this show, so of course a page for him won't be there. I have no idea why the default though. You are accessing the main page for sure? Just http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/?

Did you make that post from home? Then I could use that IP to try and investigate further. If you could e-mail the same details I asked from jaffajay that would be great.

Hiya queen the problem i have at home was the same one i emailed you about before with the blocked ip or whatever it was ill drop you an email tomorrow but the time i tried down the pub it just loaded a white page tried several times done it the same

Hiya queen the problem i have at home was the same one i emailed you about before with the blocked ip or whatever it was ill drop you an email tomorrow but the time i tried down the pub it just loaded a white page tried several times done it the same

Ah, sorry. There were a couple of issues I got e-mails about and I must not have tied your e-mail to the user name.