Latest author announcement - ROBERT RANKIN

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our first guest for the writers zone LFCC:

ROBERT RANKIN

Roberts books are a mix of science fiction, fantasy, the occult, urban legends, running gags, metafiction, steampunk and outrageous characters. According to the (largely fictional) biography printed in some editions of his books, Rankin refers to his style as 'Far Fetched Fiction' in the hope that bookshops will let him have a section to himself. Many of Rankin's books are bestsellers.

Robert is currently working on his next graphic novel Alice in Mars, and he will be signing copies at the event, along with a selection of his previous works.

405174_10150579808001628_2111872692_n_zpsea5f4d8e.jpg

• Like 1

I've been seeing his name pop up in a few places lately, i'll be giving his books a look now, how much is his auto usually?

If memory serves me correct if you bring one of their books the authors will sign it for free. But I'll try to get confirmation that this hasn't changed.

I've been seeing his name pop up in a few places lately, i'll be giving his books a look now, how much is his auto usually?

If memory serves me correct if you bring one of their books the authors will sign it for free. But I'll try to get confirmation that this hasn't changed.

I hope this is correct, he's published loads of books, so if this is the case i'd be very grateful :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...