Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Sports Announcement - ROY JONES Jr

We are pleased to announce our latest sports guest for Collectormania

ROY JONES Jr

Attending Saturday

Roy is an American professional boxer and actor. As a professional, he has captured numerous world titles in the middleweight, super middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions. He is the only boxer in history to start his career as a light middleweight (154 lbs) and go on to win a heavyweight title.

Jones left his mark in boxing history when he won the WBA Heavyweight title, becoming the first former middleweight champion to win a heavyweight title in 106 years. Jones was named "Fighter of the Decade" for the 1990s by the Boxing Writers Association of America.

roy_jones_jr_ap.jpg

• Like 1

Roy Jones Jr? I take my hat off to you, fantastic guest!!! A couple more boxing Champions to join Bruno and Jones would be excellent!!

After having Bruno, Tyson, Benn, Watson and DeGale at EMS and now Bruno and Jones at this event I'm liking this trend of having the boxers attending events again...

Prince Naseem Hamed, Chris Eubank Sr, Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, Michael Watson, Joe Bugner, Amir Khan or David Haye would be great British boxers to add to the Collectimania 19 boxers line up.

Just ordered my Jones Jr vs Ruiz photo. Looking forward to another great event.