Chevron Hotel Code

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I have spoken to The Hilton and there should now be single and twin rooms available at the con rate for all days! :smile:

However, double rooms are now sold out on Saturday night!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in just over a month! :smile:

Take care,

Mark :smile:

I thought the Con rates would have been a little lower than that, not your fault. I've checked the rate details link and it doesn't mention if breakfast is included, should be as it's the £79 B&B package at a special rate. However if you proceed without the code you can get B&B for £59, it just means you have to pay in advance.

Booked, and preordered extra pillows and towels in the room.

Win.

Yeah good luck with that one, did that last time I was at the Hilton for a con and got there and NO EXTRA was set out. Had to go back down and ask again and it took them a while to get them too us!

Booked, and preordered extra pillows and towels in the room.

Win.

Yeah good luck with that one, did that last time I was at the Hilton for a con and got there and NO EXTRA was set out. Had to go back down and ask again and it took them a while to get them too us!

thats why i never pre booke extras. i always wait till im there to see what i need.

• 2 weeks later...

So are all room types showing as sold out for you? I apologize, but my machine is being very weird at the moment.

We need to specify what room types have ran out when forwarding a request like that.

Just keeps telling me that the requested rate is not available.

Edited by reddragon

reddragon try ringing the hotel to make the booking. I find it much easier to get the booking over the phone than online. I offen find I go to book online and they have no rooms then ring and manage to book.

reddragon try ringing the hotel to make the booking. I find it much easier to get the booking over the phone than online. I offen find I go to book online and they have no rooms then ring and manage to book.

Haven't been able to get through but thanks anyway.

I have forwarded the request to Mark, so hopefully new rooms should be added tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks for your help Queen Sindel. Would you know what the autograph limit is at this show? I know it was changed for Lords of Time but not sure whether it is back to 2 extras.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

I have just spoken to The Hilton and there will be some more hotel rooms added today so if you want to try back a bit later this afternoon you should be ok to book rooms at the con rate again! :dance:

So far as autograph limits are concerned we don't envisage needing to impose any limits as there will be plenty of time to ensure that everyone gets what they want.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

Thanks that's great news. Hoping to book hotel soon. May have to wait a week before I get a ticket but hoping to get a standard this time.

Very good news about no limit as I have a few things to get signed by one or two people.

Hi

I'm planning on staying at the hotel Friday and Saturday! Please can anyone tell me if you have to pay to park your car at the hotel and if you do how much is it?

I haven't been to the Hilton since September but I think it's £8 a night to park the car.