Chevron Hotel Code

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We now have a page set up with the Hilton so you can start booking your discounted rooms.

CLICK HERE and you will be taken to the Hilton website where you will be able to make your booking. The code is already stored in the website, so there is nothing extra to type in. Just click and go!

:clap: :clap:

I couldn't get the site to work at all. Eventually had to give up on using my smartphone to access the site, and called instead. They informed me that the Friday night was sold out already, and that I would have to pay £110 for room only on Friday night. Is there any possibility of getting more rooms released at the convention rate?

Rooms booked for me and my friend.

A link from the ME site to Hilton booking page would be nice.

Also note room rates are a little higher (Only a couple of quid each night) than quoted on ME SIte

Single Room £74.00 per night B&B not £72.00

Double\Twin £88.80 per night B&B not £86.40

Check-in from 3PM

Check-out until 12PM

can someone from showmasters help me with this code i do it on the internet and its £88 a night on the link published on this forum page not the £72 stated on chevron 8 website i ring up to do it and my call gets transferred to america and no one can understand me

can someone advice me with this please

can someone from showmasters help me with this code i do it on the internet and its £88 a night on the link published on this forum page not the £72 stated on chevron 8 website i ring up to do it and my call gets transferred to america and no one can understand me

can someone advice me with this please

prices vary per venue. this venue the link give is the link to do the booking through. yes it it £88 but that is because that is what the hotel has put the booking at. i know it is more than mose people were expecting but prices go up every year and vary from venue to venue.

I've already forwarded an e-mail about the price disrepancy to the office when Ian Barker posted first about it.

You're getting the 88 pounds rate because it appears the single rooms have ran out, it's showing prices for doubles and twins. I will request that more are released.

EDIT:

Update:

The booking link has the correct prices. The website will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Single rooms have indeed run out for now, this is the reason why everyone is seeing 88 pounds as cheapest price at the moment. Mark is checking with the hotel to get more rooms released.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Am I correct in that this does include breakfast for each night? When booking online the reservation only states the room type booked and does not state that breakfast is included......

There was a little "more info" link next to the booking when I did it. Clicking on it gave some extra details on the costing, saying that it was "Bed & breakfast. Per room, per night. Inc. VAT"

I booked today over the phone and i got a booking for a single. I know there are twins and singles left. But a freind of mine had to get a queen size room cause all the doubles had gone. So you may have to adjust the type of room that you want but they are there.

Having just read the above they must have got some more released.

Edited by flubber2kool

Biggest pain in the ass ever booking this hotel so much stress website doesnt state bed and breakfast had to ring 4 times to get an answer got transferred to america call centre 3 times before got an answer and going to have to ring in over a week to double check ive got b&b

please dont use a hilton again please

Biggest pain in the ass ever booking this hotel so much stress website doesnt state bed and breakfast had to ring 4 times to get an answer got transferred to america call centre 3 times before got an answer and going to have to ring in over a week to double check ive got b&b

please dont use a hilton again please

I still saw the link mentioned in the part I highlighted when I checked last time:

Am I correct in that this does include breakfast for each night? When booking online the reservation only states the room type booked and does not state that breakfast is included......

There was a little "more info" link next to the booking when I did it. Clicking on it gave some extra details on the costing, saying that it was "Bed & breakfast. Per room, per night. Inc. VAT"

Meanwhile the allocation seems sold out, so I can't check again. But seeing others have noticed as well I am pretty sure I didn't imagine it. ;)

• 2 months later...