Question about gold pass

Helleni

Thanks for the info, I'm more at ease now! I haven't mailed the shop for the autograph pack, should I do it now? thanks again!

Yes, please send an e-mail with your order number and your selection then. Just don't be worried in case they don't confirm within 48 hours please.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gooing to buy a gold pass as soon as possible.

Do we have to send a photo or not?

And the autograph pack, we can choose when we order or do we have to email the choice?

Thanks again!

No photos are needed now. I'd already e mailed mine and I also e mailed saying what autograph pack I wanted like I usually do. I think on the order page there's a little box for messages. You could also say there what autograph pack you want I guess.

Hi i bought 2 gold passes at the beginning of February but not had anything yet will we recieve the passes in the post or collect on the day the money has been taken from account .

Thanks for any help

You collect your Gold Pass pack from the organisers booth at the event on the day. Take your order confirmation e mail with you as proof.

• Showmasters Admin

The org booth is just inside the show as you come in. You'll not miss it. You just have your letter with you and you will be let in. There is a Gold Pass specific door to come in through.

What we usually try and make sure happens is that a crew member will come outside and give you your wrist band before the show opens. You then come to the org booth later in the day to get your pack.

Thanks for clarifying the process sounds straight forward the letter you mention i take it this is the email i recieved when i ordered the passes not one i should have been sent through the post.

Thanks again we can't wait for July sounds like its going to be a great show.

What we usually try and make sure happens is that a crew member will come outside and give you your wrist band before the show opens. You then come to the org booth later in the day to get your pack.

That will work much better if it can be done :clap:

Thanks for clarifying the process sounds straight forward the letter you mention i take it this is the email i recieved when i ordered the passes not one i should have been sent through the post.

Thanks again we can't wait for July sounds like its going to be a great show.

Yeah your e mail confirmation will do the trick :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Just one tiny question : is there still gold passes available? Because it is written "Currently unavailable" and I am kind of scared! ^^

So it does...this would make you assume that Gold passes had sold out. Unless it is another issue or technical problem. I'm not so sure that Gold's have sold out in the past have they?

Just one tiny question : is there still gold passes available? Because it is written "Currently unavailable" and I am kind of scared! ^^

So it does...this would make you assume that Gold passes had sold out. Unless it is another issue or technical problem. I'm not so sure that Gold's have sold out in the past have they?

I think they did when Scott Bakula attended and were temporarily sold out last year. I'll try and chase this up.

I ordered it! As soon as I saw it was available ^^

ut I didn't see were I had to tell my choice of autograph pack.

So to which email adress do I have to send it?

Thanks again, I got really scared when I saw "unavailable"!

You should have put that in the field saying "notes" that came up somewhere in the process. If you haven't done that please e-mail info@collectormania.com along with "LFACC order number (insert your order number here) - choice of autograph pack".

You should have put that in the field saying "notes" that came up somewhere in the process. If you haven't done that please e-mail info@collectormania.com along with "LFACC order number (insert your order number here) - choice of autograph pack".

OK! Thanks!

I will do that!