Norman Reedus Anyone?

His convention handler has said he's working on it, as he won't be attending collectormania.

But i would love to see him at this event! Any WD guest would be great! :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Really hope he comes. So disappointed last year :-(

I would love to meet Norman so gutted he had to cancel last year how about getting stars like Jon Bernthal Irone singleton or Jeffrey demunn any of them infact I hope they bring some in

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 2

Same brother :/ still, if it's a choice between waiting for a further possible year and him being in the next season, or meeting him but he no longer play Daryl, I know what id choose... :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

I know what you mean, but it's just disappointing because after cancelling last year's LFCC, Sean said he would get Norman here this year.

Oh god, I am an absolutely CRAZY Norman fan....if they get him I will actually cry with happiness, I want him as a guest so so bad! Bring Norman!!!

Yay, another Norman worshipper - hi!!

I'm glad there are more of us, more chance of him coming that way...*hint hint hint* He's a legend, a fantastic actor with a heart of gold. Honestly I would do anything to meet him, truly.

Oh god, I am an absolutely CRAZY Norman fan....if they get him I will actually cry with happiness, I want him as a guest so so bad! Bring Norman!!!

I'm glad there are more of us, more chance of him coming that way...*hint hint hint* He's a legend, a fantastic actor with a heart of gold. Honestly I would do anything to meet him, truly.

Your not the only one would love to meet Norman he is so cool a brilliant actor would love to meet Michael rooker to

• Like 1

I second that!

• Like 1

I don't even know who he is but now want to meet him because everyone else does! Does that work?

I don't even know who he is but now want to meet him because everyone else does! Does that work?

Watch the walking dead then you will no who we are talking about