new large event from Showmasters in 2013

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

after putting up a poll and bout where you would like another event we have looked at the top 5 locations and we are just about to close the deal on the venue we will go live by the 2nd week of Jan with the location and more about the event.

keep an eye on this forum for more news and and please take part the the poll to help us understand where you want more of these events.

2012 was the busiest year we have had ever and we are looking to take our events to more corners of the country in 2013 so help us make the right decisions on where to star up next.

thanks for your help and we look forward to see in you all soon

jason

lets hope it doesnt clash with other events, what happened to blue water? will EMS london still happen?

will be interesting but considering how many ME cons were cxl over the last year or 2 and the low turn out for the last EMS id of thought concentrating on those would of been more of a priority?

I hope its somewhere public transport friendly, I will ALWAYS consider these CM style events even without guests named as there is always someone im interested, just a matter of getting off work and it not clashing with already established events

• 3 weeks later...

It will be interesting to see the location, but there is a balance, particularly in tight financial times of how many events people will go to, particularly as a fair few people travel to most of the events within the U.K. and also further afield. If a new event has mainly repeat guests then I'm not convinced unless it is offering something significantly different it would really attract a big crowd on top of Collectormania and LFCC. Plus EMS is still a growing show and you could get to the point where the shows actually stifle each other , if they become too regular and are competing for individuals money.

• 2 weeks later...