Showmasters GIFT VOUCHERS available now

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are not doing cash back as these cards are discounted so you have to spend them but you can add cash to them to make up an about so you can buy something more .

they are good for 2013 only so they need to be used up in 2013.

one thing to remember if you do buy them now you are getting 20% off all items you buy with them so its really a good deal, but this is only a intro offer to get to get the word out about them so grab a bargain when you can.

Merry Christmas everyone

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

anychance that the date can be put a bit later than 4th jan???? Ive been waiting for something like this for ages, as I spend anything between £500 - £1000 on Autographs and photo shoots depending on whos appearing and so far I have 2 guests that I realy want to see and have photos with. is it possible for a Later date? p.s. what if I were to spend £500 on vouchers but...my main guest cancels...would I be eligible for a refund at all?

regards

Jason

anychance that the date can be put a bit later than 4th jan???? Ive been waiting for something like this for ages, as I spend anything between £500 - £1000 on Autographs and photo shoots depending on whos appearing and so far I have 2 guests that I realy want to see and have photos with. is it possible for a Later date? p.s. what if I were to spend £500 on vouchers but...my main guest cancels...would I be eligible for a refund at all?

regards

Jason

As they are not listed under different terms than the general online store terms of service I would say the vouchers are non refundable. Plus the vouchers are not tied to any guest. If you'd bought an autograph voucher on pre-sale for Jeri Ryan at LFACC of course you would have been refunded had she cancelled. But if you buy a 20 pounds gift voucher you're planning to use on buying a Robert Englund signature you could still use it to get Kane Hodder at another show in case Robert cancels.

I think what Vatani means is what if he has a £20 voucher and he goes to get an autograph from a £15 guest. How does the remaining £5 go about being carried over to spend on another guest's autograph?

Sorry, I didn't realize the original question came up here. I posted the reply in another one of these topic. The 5 pounds won't carry over. You'd have to pay with exact voucher amounts or add in cash to the voucher.

Hi, just wanted to check. Do you use these vouchers in place of cash at guests payment tables or do we have to queue at the desk where the usual autograph vouchers are purchased from? (ie when you are paying by credit card etc)

Thanks for your advice

Happy New Year all

Hi, just wanted to check. Do you use these vouchers in place of cash at guests payment tables or do we have to queue at the desk where the usual autograph vouchers are purchased from? (ie when you are paying by credit card etc)

Thanks for your advice

Happy New Year all

They replace cash at the desk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

O.K I just would like someone to get back to my email saying they have recieved my order and would be processed at a certain date. The money has gone out of my account.

If the money was taken your order was processed. Do you know how to look up your order status in the store? There's no separate confirmation e-mail when an order was processed. If the money is taken you are good. Tickets/vouchers will simply not be sent right away after the money has gone through.

Hi

I have the same mistake. The statut of my order (31950) is "Paid" since 04/01/2013 but I haven't receive my letter. Usually, I receive Showmaster's letter quickly ! Hope that's no problem :angel:

It is not a problem. If tha status of your order says paid everything is fine. I have enquired with the office to check if there's a date when vouchers will start going out.

Yes I have checked on the order staus and it says paid. I accept tickets will not be sent staright away but it has been a month since Iv'e ordered them and it did say they would do the best to send them out for Christmas and it's towards the end of January now. I thought I would have received them by now. If you could let me know when they are going to be sent out that would be great.Thanks

Any news on the above yet? I still haven't heard anything from them.

SM posted in one of the other topics about this that the first vouchers are hopefully going out this week.

Sorry, if the same question comes up in multiple places sometimes we miss one of those places.