Least Fave Eps

surfy_sah

always ask the stars what their faves eps are and we the fans always discuss which ones we think are the best so thought it would be an interesting change to see which eps people really don't like! go for it peeps!

I'll do mine season by season:

s1 - Emancipation, The First Commandment, Brief Candle, Cor-Ai, Politics

s2 - Spirits, Touchstone, Serpent's Song, One False Step

s3 - Fair Game, Demons, Rules of Engagement, Shades of Grey, Maternal Insticnt

s4 - Crossroads, Scorched Earth, Serpent's Venom, 2010, Absolute Power

s5 - Red Sky, Between Two Fires, 2001

s6 - Nightwalkers, Shadow Play, Cure, Unnatural Selection, Disclosure

s7 - Life Boat, Enermy Mine, Resurrection, Inauguration,

ok so these are more eps I won't be watching again any times soon... :(

eps that I don't really don't like!:

Emancipation, Politics,

Spiritis, Touchstone, One False Step,

Demons, Shades of Grey, Maternal Instinct,

2010, Absolute Power,

Red Sky, 2001,

Nightwalkers, Shadow Play, Disclosure,

Resurrection, Inauguration,!

mostly they are eps about the political stuff (Kinsey just really annoys me!!) and I get eps when SG1 hang out with (how shall I put it) "less developed cultures" :D

what about everyone else?

Luv sah xx

I don't think that there are any episodes that I really hate, there are some that I probably won't watch again because they didn't really interest me (the recap episodes) but there are none I hate.

I can't think of my least favourites at the moment. I haven't seen every single episode, which is kind of a problem on this sort of thing....

There are quite a few episodes I dislike with a firey vengeance, and one or two I could say I hated, but not very many.

You'll never get me watching A Hundred Days, 2010, 2001 or Ascension again though.

hi sah, i'd say i was similar to Elven, there aren't any episodes that i hate, plus i haven't seen them all anyway. there are a couple of episodes that i'm in know rush to watch again, in fact i can't remember what they were called. so basically this post was pointless.

hi Elfie, welcome to the fourm, hope u can come to c5.

I agree with LOTR fan... i don't like clip shows like disclosure when they really aren't in the episode but for the clips!!!!

Surfy_sah - how can you not like 2010 and 2001!! they are so cool and emancipation i love that episode because it's the first true glimpse of what the real Samantha Carter is like!!!! And shades of Grey!!! MW!!! that episode is soooooooooo cool!!!!!!

Me personally i don't like unnatural selection - it kinda creeps me out!!! Also politics (again with the clip shows!!! i don't like cold Lazarus or brief candle either Need annoys me!!! Not forgetting Past and present!!!! (i don't know whether that's just because it's the whole Daniel and linea when in the previous episode Daniel was going crazy because his wife had just died!!!) A Hundred Day (i'm a shipper!) Nightwalkers and shadow play!!! My theory is that they are getting better as they go on!!!

Edited by proby's_girl

• 4 months later...

I have no idea what the episode was called but I didn't really like the 'Wormhole Xtreme' (was that the 100th episode) or the one where those two scienctists 'saved' SG-1 - turned out one of them was just dreaming it.

Other than that I like all the episodes :D

I have no idea what the episode was called but I didn't really like the 'Wormhole Xtreme' (was that the 100th episode) or the one where those two scienctists 'saved' SG-1 - turned out one of them was just dreaming it.

Other than that I like all the episodes :rolleyes:

I really don't like there but for the grace of god too but thats becoiz i've seen it way to many times because it was one of the first eps i had taped and watched it a lot!!!

SPOILERS (possibley ssn 7)

The other guys really confused me!!!! coz was he really dreaming all of it or just the end bit?!? but it's just the end bit he's dreaming because he appears in avenger again and says that he has fought with them!!! which confused me more!!!

***possible spoiler reply to above post***

I LUV "The Other Guys"!!!!!! :P John Billingsley SO cwl!!!! :D

*ahem* yes anyways, it was ONLY the end bit that was the dream, the bit in the gate room with the whole "wow you saved SG1" bit and where he snogged Carter!!!!!!! ^_^

the rest happened :lol:

surfy sah xx

• 4 months later...