Walking from Earls Court tube to the venue...

hapusfymyd

Surely it would be easier to catch the tube from Earl's Court to Olympia. I don't believe that part of the district line is effected.

Not really affected but theyre not so regular.

Are they running on Sunday because when I check the tfl planner it doesn't give me the option of going by tube from EC to Olympia, just buses or walking.

Easy directions to follow.

Exit out of Earls Court station using the Warwick road exit. Turn right as you come out and you'll be on Warwick Road. Cross over onto the left hand side and keep walking up this road. You'll soon come to a main road, cross over this and Tesco will be on your left. Keep walking straight up Warwick road and then you'll pass a home base on your left. About a 100 yards after that, you'll get to Kensington high street. Turn left and you should be able to see the corner of Olympia.

There are tube trains at the following times tomorrow morning;

7.00, 7.35, 8.00, 8.20, 8.40, 9.00,

Sunday isn't looking so good as 8.20 appears to be the first tube to Olympia from Earls Court

Murph thanks for posting those, I'm getting a coach to earls court and was wondering how long I would have to stand around for waiting to get to Olympia.

There are tube trains at the following times tomorrow morning;

7.00, 7.35, 8.00, 8.20, 8.40, 9.00,

Sunday isn't looking so good as 8.20 appears to be the first tube to Olympia from Earls Court