Fave Episode/ season

proby's_girl

I was just wondering what peoples favourite episodes where because i have loads of fave episodes for the different characters but i don't think i haveone specific favourtie!!!! I think that Jacks best episode would probably be The Fifth Race because it was so cute!!!! For Sam i think it was Emancipation because it is the first sign of Samantha Carter as we know her and Grace for the amazing ness that is Amanda Tapping's acting skills to deal with 40 mins of virtually just her!!!! I don't know about Teal'c but i did like the changeling and for Daniel it would have to be Lifeboat or Heroes part 2!!!!!!

What do you think?!?

wahey another Stargate fan - the more the merrier!

are you going to c5 to meet Corin? :wub:;)

as for eps, gunna have to think on that as at the mo my mind is geared in 7th season and although they are some of the bests, when saying of all the eps and series ever, must think back to some of the earlier ones.

from s6 though one of my faves will always be Metamorphasis (Jack and Sam, aww!) and also the one where Jack is tortured and Daniel is there (damn it I always forget the name of this one!!)

back later with more!!! ;)

Luv sah xx

I haven't seen every single episode yet but out of the ones I have seen, my favourites are:

Season 1: The Broca Divide, Solitudes

Season 2: Holiday, 1969

Season 3: Urgo

Season 4: Window of Opportunity / Beneath the Surface

Season 5: Wormhole X-Treme!

Season 6: The Changeling, The Other Guys

Season 7: Fragile Balance, The Lost City pts 1+2, Grace

There are so many that I do like, I can't list them all!

I will do mine like Elven, season by season!

s1 - Cold Lazarus, Singularity, Solitudes

s2 - Bane, A Mater of Time, 1969

s3 - Deadman Switch, Jolinar's Memories (1&2), Foothold, Nemesis

s4 - Small Victories, Window of Opportunity, Prodigy

s5 - Rite of Passage, The tomb, Wormhole X-Treme!, Proving Ground, Meridian, Revolutions

s6 - Decent, Abyss, The Other Guys, Paradise Lost, Metamporhasis, The Changeling, Full Circle

s7 - Avenger 2.0, Grace, Chimera, Death Knell, Hereos (1&2), Lost City (1&2)

my all time fave eps are though: (sorry!! :lol:)

Cold Lazarus, Singlularity, Solitudes,

Window of Opportunity,

Abyss, The Other Guys, Paradise Lost, Metamorphasis, The Changeling,

Avenger 2.0, Grace, Chimera, Death Knell

and that's me!

most of them are either to do with Jack :lol: , Jack & Sam :( or are funny!! :D

enjoy!

Luv sah xx

just to clear this up for you both!! :D

I luv Jack :wub: and I think Sam is damn cwl B) but I don't think they should have a full on love thing!

I see it more like Mulder and Scully in the X-files. I like their little moments, which started back in s1 with Solitudes when they are all cutched up together in the snow to some of my fave eps like in Metaporphasis when you can see Jack clearly caring for Sam when she's not doing so good and in Lost City part 2 when Sam is upset at the thought that Jack might die (soz have tried not to put spoilers in incase you haven't seen!)

other ones that I love are Paradise Lost when Jack goes missing with Mayborne an Teal'c gives Sam a hug cause she's crying about Jack being lost and in Death Knell when Teal'c offers comfort to Jack as it is switched and it is Sam who is missing! Grace is also pretty cwl too, awwww!!!! :wub:

:huh: xx

As i said to you last night Surfy_sah... i think that Jack and Sam should be together but i think it's one of those things that could never happen while SG-1 still exists!!! so i have 3 theories:

1. They will continue to fight the Goa'uld like they have been for the past 7 years, ignoring the feelings.

2. They will defeat the Goa'uld and they'll live happily ever after! (that's my choice!)

3.One of them will die.

All of these will happen in the final episode of season 8 so that it has no effect on the season!

Deduction is that Surfy_Sah couldn't be a shipper because she had Chimera down as one of her fave episodes!!! (i can't even bare to watch it!!!! damn Pete!)

I am a shipper btw!!! if you hadn't guessed!

The only one I can think of is the episode where Teal'c fights K'tano. In bullet-time. Thats the best episode. Because of the bullet-time.

Isn't that the Warrior of season 5?!?

As i said to you last night Surfy_sah... i think that Jack and Sam should be together but i think it's one of those things that could never happen while SG-1 still exists!!! so i have 3 theories:

1. They will continue to fight the Goa'uld like they have been for the past 7 years, ignoring the feelings.

2. They will defeat the Goa'uld and they'll live happily ever after! (that's my choice!)

3.One of them will die.

All of these will happen in the final episode of season 8 so that it has no effect on the season!

Deduction is that Surfy_Sah couldn't be a shipper because she had Chimera down as one of her fave episodes!!! (i can't even bare to watch it!!!! damn Pete!)

The only one I can think of is the episode where Teal'c fights K'tano. In bullet-time. Thats the best episode. Because of the bullet-time.

I want option number 2 to happen, although I'm not sure it will. But, I do know people who are shippers, but still enjoyed Chimera. So it is possible to ship and like that episode, lol.

I liked The Warrior because it has Kirby Morrow in! B)

why can't I be a shipper and not want them to have a full blown love thing?! that would just spoil it!

it works much better that they just have their little moments than them being in a relationship - just cause they have feelings for each other doesn't mean they should act on them and snog every 5 mins!!! :D

I like Chimera because you got to see a different side of Sam and also that you could see the side of Jack dealing with Sam being with some one (if that makes sense?) also how Jack was still kinda there for Sam at the end of the ep. I also found it amausing how Sam tried to explain to Pete about the Stargate hehe!! :(

I will say I didn't like that dress/make-up or hair style though!!!!!! :P xx

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now thats a tougie season three and four are my fave seasons probably. Although I thought the writing for season seven was in a whole new league it was amazing. Of course I love season 6 as well but I dont tend to class that as part of the same series. :lol:

S1- Children of the Gods- the very first adn the very best!

S2- Holiday- A Michael shanks fan at heart

S3- Urgo, Legacy, Foothold.

S4- Beneath the surface, light, upgrades and WOO

S5- Meridian- The new beginning and the end beautiful

S6- Prophecy- Amazing simply amazing

S7- Lifeboat by far but also Heroes Prt2

:lol:

3.One of them will die.

I hope my last post didn't put you off posting on here or talking to me on msn as I haven't seen you in a while?!!? ;)B):P

did not mean to be offensive or anything! both luving Jack n Sam so we should be cool!!!???

sah xx

• 5 months later...

One of my favourite episodes is "Seth". I kinda wish he got away as I would have like to have seen a lot more of him.

I've planned a set of 5 stories about him but have only written the synopsis for one. Maybe one day I'll write the synopsis for the rest!

(BTW - Bump?)

• 2 months later...