Help please with questions at EMS, I cant find answers.

hardyplumber

Hi, I'm looking for some answers ahead of attending on Saturday. but can not seem to find a definate answer and would love some input.

We are looking forward to meeting 'the boys from the dwarf' and Dr Who I have seen the prices for pictures/autographs my question that stumbles me is this.

taking for example the £45 Red Dwarf crew picture we would like as a family (Myself, Wife and two boys) to be in the picture, I know it is £45per person but what of the children aged 7 and 8.

Is it still £45 or is there a reduced rate as with the ticket price. Similar with the Dr Who pictures as it is just my children who would like a picture.

Thank You.

• Moderators

Photoshoot tickets are the same price for everyone with the exception of 'babes in arms', who are free (obviously they have to be accompanied by the paying adult who is holding them)

Edited by etmuse

It would be nice if the event was family friendly with all pricing rather than just on the door entry prices, i'd be more willing to pay and get family shots with the stars rather than now having to tell the children that have to choose wisely to get there photo and will not be able to get the ones they would like.

got my entry ticket today, weekend ticket is just one ticket, didnt they used to be a sat and sun early entry ticket when you bought the weekend pass? when they take the stub for sat how will i get in on sunday?

The ticket will be collected in Sunday when you get in.