links to the web site and tickets are on sale

showmasters

I think it really depends on the guests for things like LFCC etc. If there are a large number of guests you want to meet then having a Gold ticket means you dont need to worry about VQ tickets and can join the queue at any time and you can join the front of the queue for photoshoots plus you get tickets for any talks you want to go to and can sit at the front.

If however you are able to spend the whole weekend at the events then, while a Gold pass is a really nice thing to have, you dont absolutely need it. I've been going to the events for about 8 years I think and I have had a Gold pass 2 or 3 times in that time, but not for a few years. I've found that as long as I can make both days, I haven't needed it. At LFCC this year I think I had something like 13 photoshoots over the weekend and got autographs from about 6 guests plus I went to 3 paid talks and managed it all over the 2 days without a Gold pass. It did mean I was rushing from one thing to the next without a break, but I managed it. But, if there was a similar number of Game of Thrones and other guests I'd not met before at next year's events, I would consider getting one again, just to give myself a bit more breathing room.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was looking on the website for LFCC and I saw a 3 day early bird standard pass for £24 but when I checked the shop there was only a two day pass. I am wondering if this is correct or perhaps a 3 day pass will become available? Thank you.

This is the correct pass. The 3rd "day" is the preview night this is why only 2 days are mentioned.

As there's only two guests announced can I buy entry and two photo shoots now and get more as they get announced? Or do I have to buy them all together? This will be my first LFCC have no idea how it works

I assume you mean two guests that you like, there's been a number of guest announcements already. ;)

You can buy separately, but you will be charged the postage fee for each order.