Hayden queues

Exactly! If you expect politeness then give politeness and take the first step.

Answer me this, anyone that said Hayden ignored them in the photoshoot, did you say "hello" to her and get no response? Because that is what ignoring is. If you went up to her and said nothing and she said nothing then you got exactly what you gave. Not being harsh or anything but give what you expect or hope to receive.

• Like 1

Answer me this, anyone that said Hayden ignored them in the photoshoot, did you say "hello" to her and get no response? Because that is what ignoring is. If you went up to her and said nothing and she said nothing then you got exactly what you gave. Not being harsh or anything but give what you expect or hope to receive.

I did say hello at the photshoot but she didn't even look up. At the signing, exactly the same. I always say hello and thank you (or speak more depending on the guest)

I was very lucky and visited near the end of the day on Saturday. Had a quick conversationwith her about her talk and then told her I was disappointed that with her sitting down on the photoshoot I hadn't had the chance to see how tall she was compared to me so she stood up so we could see! Bit random but she thought it was very funny. She was so friendly and cute.

Really enjoyed her talk too. Although as mentioned, the staff were crap at organising it, she basically had to sort it all out herself, but she did great. And well done to the people asking questions cus usually there's always lots of people asking stupid questions but apart from the muppet that wanted a shout out to his brother everyone asked good and varied questions.

And I agree with EveFlex and Clarkey, the stars aren't going to go out of their way to talk to you if you don't say anything to them! The photoshoot was very rushed but I said hi and she said hi back and after I said thank you and she said thank you back. Not sure what else people were expecting with the amount of photos she fitted into one session it was bound to be quick.

I did say hello at the photshoot but she didn't even look up. At the signing, exactly the same. I always say hello and thank you (or speak more depending on the guest)

That sucks dude. Maybe she miss heard you or maybe the crazyness of the day was getting to her. Judging by what other people have said I doubt she did it on purpose. But I do understand your disappointment. :mellow:

Got to see Hayden after all :) interesting to read other people's experiences. Saw her today after she got back from lunch, asked her who her favourite character in Heroes is (it's Noah by the way). She made the effort to make eye contact over her (very cool looking) hat.

I think the photoshoot later on was a bit of bad timing as she just looked straight ahead (she was greeting most people). The camera guy was walking around changing some film, so she probably got distracted. It was my first photoshoot and I'm glad I'd already met her at the autograph stand otherwise I'd probably feel a bit let down.

It sounds as though it was very busy yesterday and I'd think signing autographs and posing for pictures could be exhausting after a while. It's interesting to get a vibe of what different guests are like - some are fine with taking pictures at the autograph stands, others aren't; just as some will be ok with putting an arm around you, and others want to keep their distance a bit.

It depends on how busy the guests are at a particular time I suppose. It would've been nice to have felt like I could have had a small chat with Hayden before/after the photoshoot, but obviously it was still busy, quite late in the day and felt a bit rushed like a conveyor belt (which is understandable I guess).

All in all I'm glad I made it, Hayden was the only reason for my long and delayed journey.

She was never there when I went by her signing area, either day!

Had planned to get her on friday when she was supposed to have been there, but she wasnt for some reason?!

I joke not. I had VT 24 on saturday, I finally got to meet her about half 4-5pm!! I didnt get chance to go through to her before my barrage of photoshoots started not long after opening but no problem I thought. So whenever I had 10-15 mins between shoots, id pop back and she was off somewhere. As soon as I had more shoots, she came back. I then had a 2hr gap in the afternoon, only she had gone for lunch, due back at 12:50. My next shoot was 1:20 or 1:30. I waited, and waited, and by 1:20 she still wasnt back, so back to photoshoots it was..

Eventually around half 4-ish Id been through Karl Urban, and noticed she was actually there, so made a mad dash for her line, finally getting to meet her. I did get a smile and a hi off her at least, and actually got personalised to me, and her surname too as opposed to just "Hayd" I got last time!

Sunday seemed to be the same though, every time I was in that area, she was no-where to be seen. At one point, saw her come back, sit down for 10 mins, then walked off somewhere again.

I went Sunday after 4 years of waiting to meet her I was excited. When I went to see what her auto que was like it was completely empty so went straight up to her she smiled said hello I had a story ready to tell her about the fact that I'd bought the outfit she wore in scream 4 in The scream auction and that I have to keep an eye on it because my mum is the same size as her and keeps trying to nick them to wear she laughed and asked what scene. It's always good when meeting a guest to have something pre planned to say in my experience

As for photo I was a little disappointed by the no touching rule but it's not the first photoshoot I've been to with this rule. And Ive heard worst stories where you've got to leave a huge gap between you and the guest. She was nice and polite so was happy.

There wasnt a no touching rule in the saturday shoot but that might have come about sunday from her doing the massive /manic saturday one i went too! She certainly looked towards me and my 10month old when we approached her smiled and said hello how are you doing to my daughter and shook her hand - what any courteous/friendly person would of/could of done in the short space of time between each photo! Didnt manage to get her auto though - wish id gone back at 4.30 if there really was no queue tho!

It's interesting hearing all the comments it has made me feel very lucky. In the photoshoot on Saturday I was number 348 or something but she still smiled, said hi and was happy for me to put my arm round her. Then when I met her for autograph after her talk I managed to have 15-30 second chat with her and a really nice 'Shoot me! I can't die - Claire bennet' quote on heroes pic she signed for me. Is it just me or is her writing the most awesome writing ever? Wish I could write that neat lol :-)

• Like 1

I was surprised, she was fairly quiet on Sunday, nowhere near as busy, I was expecting hordes of people queueing but it was fairly short. There was one point where they walked off and didn't tell the stewards when they would be back! It was open queue by late sunday morning. Sunday is normally quieter, it is more relaxed.