Photo distribution form - for posting out photo shoots

Done my one, but the crew was surprised my Robert Maschio one was not available for me to pick up!

it seems some shoots were delayed for some reason. I have my Holly from the second slot, but not Tom Skerritt from two hours before.

Not worried. I filled out my form for four photoshoots and I had quite distinctive top on. So I trust them to be sent!

Don't know if this helps or not but just to let the crew know I did leave a form in advance for an Adam Baldwin photshoot but I ended up exchanging it for auto tickets so there is no need to look for mine- I was number 50. Thanks :)

When I click on the link, I get the following message:

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

Can you try again? Working fine for me.

Likewise, I get the same message. This is getting beyond a joke. All I ask is for a simple, easy to follow process. Its bad enough losing photos as happened with Gillian Andersons 2nd shoot today, but to then be greeted with that message is rubbing salt into the wounds when all i want to do is get issues sorted for peace of mind.

Question.... I had two pics with Thomas Dekker presumably full length as he was holding my hand in it and a nice big hug. Waited for yonks only found one pic and my torso had been cut out and it was just a head shot!!! Will this be corrected upon been able to download the above form, which at the moment i cant acess. Thanks for any help

Question.... I had two pics with Thomas Dekker presumably full length as he was holding my hand in it and a nice big hug. Waited for yonks only found one pic and my torso had been cut out and it was just a head shot!!! Will this be corrected upon been able to download the above form, which at the moment i cant acess. Thanks for any help
Possibly not. The photographers generally shoot landscape, and the images are normally not cropped.

I think for next year, it would be a good idea to NOT print out the photos for people to wait, but to post them online on a server, and you can download your own one (with the ticket number position you had), and an assigned password to the back of each ticket (Also with instructions to download photo after that weekend).

This will save a lot of hassle, issues and Queues for finding your photo, as well as security when someone else can easily pick up your photo and leave without you or staff knowing!

I think for next year, it would be a good idea to NOT print out the photos for people to wait, but to post them online on a server, and you can download your own one (with the ticket number position you had), and an assigned password to the back of each ticket (Also with instructions to download photo after that weekend).

This will save a lot of hassle, issues and Queues for finding your photo, as well as security when someone else can easily pick up your photo and leave without you or staff knowing!

Only problem using ticket numbers you had is it wouldn't work as gold pass holders and Extra Help pass holders may possibly be a lot sooner than they would of been,

What happens if the photo cannot be found to be sent? Would I be offered a refund??

What happens if the photo cannot be found to be sent? Would I be offered a refund??

This is also something I would like to know. But then again, they wouldn't know if we had actually took the photo or not, and if made it up just to get a refund (extra money) out of it. There needs to be some sort of tracking process for each user.

This is also something I would like to know. But then again, they wouldn't know if we had actually took the photo or not, and if made it up just to get a refund (extra money) out of it. There needs to be some sort of tracking process for each user.

Well I have my ticket stub to prove I had it done! But I do see your point!

Well I have my ticket stub to prove I had it done! But I do see your point!

I think if the photo couldn't be found amongst those already printed they would check the relevant files for that particular photo shoot and reprint it for you.

Yesterday one of my photos didn't get printed at all. I kept getting told they were still waiting on prints, but Kate Bracken's shoot was very short and I was there when the photos were put out on the table - my friend who was in front of me in the queue's photo was there, as were people from behind me in the queue. In the end I had to go and speak to someone about it. The photo was located from the files on the computer, a note was made of which number it was, and it's now going to be sent out to me.

So, unless for some bizarre reason your photo didn't get taken in the first place (unlikely as the photographers check before moving onto the next person), I'm sure it will be fine.