July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thanks Precious. I was so upset when Merry broke the other one. Are you there all week end? If you are, there is still a chance for Sunday, depending on what time the match finishes. I am so disappointed at the outcome of this weekend, I could explode. 'Wheels on fire...........' Sorry, slightly PTP. Though not as much as the other nite when I can't even remember what I texted. Oh dear. Remember Will turner though. (sorry Legolassy Babe). xxxxxx :(:lol:

Lol, I just looked at my phone in the morning, and there were two completely crazy texts. Wish I'd saved them. I think you were watching PotC, cos there were a lot of piratey references...

Only there on the Saturday, sob :( Can't afford a hotel, or petrol to yours and back (how sad!)

Legolassy, no need to be jealous of a blacksmith!!

Don't tell him that! Whoa! The muscles on that Blacksmith!!!!:( I seem to remember singing a piratey song but can't think of the words, Orlidammit, that was quite a good evening with the Turner Guy!!!! (only on TV unfortunately). Oh no!!! If I'd known, I'd have contributed to petrol. Is it too late? I wood so love to see you, especially if you have bust of Pippin, mwahahaha (kidding).

Yo ho yo ho. Very bad eggs. Love you. xxxx :lol::lol:

:o It's the parts that he wants me to go to that is the problem!!!!! :lol::lol: Muscly Blacksmith? You? Now let me think......

And don't be so cheeky about the bust you, you, you erm Sassenach you!!! :vader::cylon::(

I'm off to bed with my phone in a sec, before the return of you know who. I think my mobile is working again. Just a low battery I think.

Love to all.

xxxxxxx :borg:

Hello again darlings!

Here I am in response to Billybird's generous offer of a post-Christmas-'do' bed for the night. Of room at the Inn. Of shelter, of succour, of a hand extended in friendship, of...okay, okay! Enough.

I am desperately in love with Orlando Bloom. I greatly admire him and find him inexpressibly beautiful. Not a lot of people know that. (LOL!)

I must visit this wee thread more often. LOTR is still my poison and Orlando my passion.

Really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Love,

Pauline XX

Heheh! Of room and friendship, I have lots - but succour??? :lol: Not heard that one for a long, long time. So what's all this about? Might be easier to have our own get together over here somewhere. I think I could muster a few friends, Kilty, JaY(Gears?!?) and LilTief!!! Maybe Eggy. ;)

But there's always plenty of room here - whether in the guest room, or in my studio, or Orlando Room as it is now affectionately called for rather obvious reasons. :D

But hands off the Scot. He's mine. All mine. And I ain't sharing - there's not enough of him to share!!!! :o:blink:

So - poison or passion. Get yer Ass-tin here more often. See you soon. :wub:

Heheh!  Of room and friendship, I have lots - but succour???   :blink:   Not heard that one for a long, long time.  So what's all this about?  Might be easier to have our own get together over here somewhere.  I think I could muster a few friends, Kilty, JaY(Gears?!?) and LilTief!!!  Maybe Eggy.  :D 

But there's always plenty of room here - whether in the guest room, or in my studio, or Orlando Room as it is now affectionately called for rather obvious reasons. :vader:

But hands off the Scot.  He's mine.  All mine.  And I ain't sharing - there's not enough of him to share!!!!  :lol:  :unsure:

So - poison or passion.  Get yer Ass-tin here more often.  See you soon. :lol:

878956[/snapback]

Orlando room? You have a room more or less dedicated to The Divine One? So do I! And all things Orlando/Legolas/LOTR. I sleep/live/write in it. It's my sanctuary.

...Jings! Ah'm feart noo.

(Dear me! I am apprehensive now)

Don't you believe it. Gimme all the Orlando you got! I can take it. Him. Oh, yeah.

Love,

Pauline XX

ps Elli (JayG). Did we not meet (pre-August Bank Holiday) in May, in MK, through a mutual friend? I could have sworn we'd met before when I saw you in that Leggy outfit. Could be a different 'Elli' of course but I know I've seen you somewhere...

pps LOTR is my 'poison' in the most positive way! I can't get enough of Middle Earth...and Elves. Beautiful, physically perfect, noble, brave, incorruptible, mouth-wateringly desirable long-haired male Elves. Sigh.

Edited by orlandopassion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello my dears.

I've been offline for exactly three weeks. PC broke down again and I decided not to chuck yet more cash at a bottomless pit. Instead I bit the bullet and bought a new one. Had to borrow cash from my son to help pay for it. (How times have changed).

Sadly my Mum died last Saturday. It was very sudden and has shocked us all. The funeral is next Thursday.

I've missed everyone. It's good to be back.

Love,

Pauline XX

ps Dark Rum is disgusting. Looks good, smells good, tastes awful imho. White rum's only marginally more tolerable. I know peeps adore Bacardi but to me it is yuk.

Edited by orlandopassion